No announcement yet.

I just got my motorcycle licence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brick Top View Post
    Highways are not the problem, its the light to light thats scary because people really dont see bikes !
    That is what the instructors kept saying, how they would look drivers right in they eye and they would still just drive in their right of way.

Comment

Trannies dig motorcycles.

Comment

Congrats, Spray. Just take it slow, bud. No need to mess with the big bikes right off the bat. Gixer 1000's, ZX-14's, and Busa's are not for beginner's.

Comment

Thanks Spray baby.

I'm glad you reached your goal of becoming a motor bike riding facial giving renegade.

My hammy is healing faster than I thought, so I'll be back in the saddle in no time.

Once I get my license we should start a club for guys that like to ride, facialize ho's and get their swolle on.

Comment

congrats man, you gunna be like this in no time......

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
              So I just came back from the PA motorcycle safety course that you can take for free in PA where I live as an alternative to taking the motorcycle riding test like you would a regular car. Today was the last of the 4 classes with some riding instruction and a test at the end.

I passed, during the class today I did fall off the bike and embarrass myself not to mention ripping my jean in a slow turn because I was looking at the floor and not straight forward but I focused on the test and did ok.

I would like to thank PainKiller and Jacky for their inspirational words in the cyclist thread a couple weeks ago, I couldn't have done it without you and your up next Jacky.
              Aged 25 and just got a motorcycle licence? I passed my car test when i was 17.

Comment

Congratulations you won!

Comment

Originally posted by Tomato Can View Post
                  Aged 25 and just got a motorcycle licence? I passed my car test when i was 17.
                  This is a race now?

The thought of doing this just never occurred to me until a few weeks ago.

Comment

Working...
                  X