Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Pacquiao beats Floyd, it will be meaningless

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I give Floyd credit for his immense skills but the stuff the TS put in the first post is kind of true about him, especially his family and the cherrypicking. His personality and family have little to do with his abilities though...

Comment

Originally posted by 4773Y350NM3 View Post
      definitely of them garbage threads on here, but when Pacman beat PBF, i put him top 10 atg even i dare to say 5. thats how good PBF skills are, he got so much potential to be so great, im just so dissappointed in his career so far. i used to be a fan before and during PBF vs Oscar. aftet that it goes downhill, the way he act and portrait himself it was just too much for me. i respect his skills but not is demeanor. i used to think it was all an act to sell PPV, but he could much much more if he play the nice one. maybe thats how he really acts in real life.
      My exact sentiments towards Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by 4773Y350NM3 View Post
        definitely of them garbage threads on here, but when Pacman beat PBF, i put him top 10 atg even i dare to say 5. thats how good PBF skills are, he got so much potential to be so great, im just so dissappointed in his career so far. i used to be a fan before and during PBF vs Oscar. aftet that it goes downhill, the way he act and portrait himself it was just too much for me. i respect his skills but not is demeanor. i used to think it was all an act to sell PPV, but he could much much more if he play the nice one. maybe thats how he really acts in real life.
        Thats what people say now, but when he was being more respectful during the lead up to the Marquez fight, many of the same people that complained about his act, complained that Floyd was being too boring and needed to go back to acting like Money Mayweather Floyd. We can all complain about it, but we all know deep inside that the promotion for the Pac fight will be alot better if Floyd goes back to playing the bad guy role instead of what he did during the Marquez fight.

Comment

seems like every fighter fans hate mayweather, but mayweather fans love other fighter also, we like pac-man, we like cotto, we like shane, why do these other fighter fans hate on mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by RightCross94 View Post
            After all Floyd is a cherrypicking, ****sexual, ducker who won't fight elite WW's, comes from a family of crackheads and is a running potshotter.

So, if you want to give Manny a high standing for beating Floyd (which he will deserve if he manages to beat him) you will have to..shock! horror!

GIVE FLOYD CREDIT AS A FIGHTER AND STOP INCESSANTLY HATING ON HIM

And I'm saying this not jsut because I respect Floyd, but because I want to see some better threads and discussions around here instead of the "whos smarter Manny or Floyd" "I want Floyd to become a vegetable after Pac KO's him" "Floyd stole my wallet" threads
            it will be worth it to see floyd lose his 0.

Comment

Originally posted by RightCross94 View Post
              After all Floyd is a cherrypicking, ****sexual, ducker who won't fight elite WW's, comes from a family of crackheads and is a running potshotter.

So, if you want to give Manny a high standing for beating Floyd (which he will deserve if he manages to beat him) you will have to..shock! horror!

GIVE FLOYD CREDIT AS A FIGHTER AND STOP INCESSANTLY HATING ON HIM

And I'm saying this not jsut because I respect Floyd, but because I want to see some better threads and discussions around here instead of the "whos smarter Manny or Floyd" "I want Floyd to become a vegetable after Pac KO's him" "Floyd stole my wallet" threads
              I agree about the meaningless part. A win against floyd is nothing....this will be about the money for pac.

Comment

Working...
              X