X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 48 team world cup it is then.

What a load of ****e.

Pretty soon itll be every nation in the world, therell be no winners or losers and itll just be a big old love in where everybody goes home with a prize.

The whole point of the World Cup should be that its difficult to get to.

Comment

• Hahaha Aguero the 3rd highest goal scorer at City after only 5 seasons.. ****ing hell what a small time club City is

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
      48 team world cup it is then.

What a load of ****e.

Pretty soon itll be every nation in the world, therell be no winners or losers and itll just be a big old love in where everybody goes home with a prize.

The whole point of the World Cup should be that its difficult to get to.
      England will always be losers now we just get to lose to the likes of Togo or Eithopia rather then Iceland

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
        Hahaha Aguero the 3rd highest goal scorer at City after only 5 seasons.. ****ing hell what a small time club City is

England will always be losers

Probably be the ones who drop our free trophy and break it on the way out.

Especially if we give it to Joe Hart.

Comment

• Does it really matter what happens to the World Cup anymore?

I'm constantly being told it's crap and irrelevant every time it comes around anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
            Does it really matter what happens to the World Cup anymore?

I'm constantly being told it's crap and irrelevant every time it comes around anyway.
            Nah the actual world cup is amazing.

Pure football festival.

Just annoying they are diluting the talent so much. The group stages are awful these days. I dont think the world cup should be about watching Zambia vs Latvia or whatever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
              Nah the actual world cup is amazing.

Pure football festival.

Just annoying they are diluting the talent so much. The group stages are awful these days. I dont think the world cup should be about watching Zambia vs Latvia or whatever.
              I love it too, it's not as good as it was but there are always good games and special moments. I was just having a pop at the idiot mob who claim it's crap now and think the Champions League is the be all and end all.

I'm just concerned i won't be able to watch all the games as they're gonna have to cram them all in the same time frame as we have now for the tournament.

Comment

• Congrats mate Sadio Mane. It's official. We've been crowned the best fans in the world by FIFA.

Comment

• Congrats mate Sadio Mane. It's official. We've been crowned the best fans in the world by FIFA.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                    Congrats mate Sadio Mane. It's official. We've been crowned the best fans in the world by FIFA.

There was never any doubt tbh.. just look at this thread, a variety of supporters but none actually go to games apart from the Liverpool fans

Comment

• In other news.

Roberto Firmino's house got robbed.

Comment

Working...
                      X