No announcement yet.

Do you think Povetkin is on PEDs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    I voted "no" back in May 2015. As a matter of principal I usually give fighters the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise. Maybe need to exercise a little more skepticism in the future.
    In this case it wasn't just a guess or without basis, Povetkin literally changed into a completely different fighter after Wlad. I never really rated him, then he became this beast K.Oing durable fighters? I never bought it was legit.

In other cases, probably is worth giving benefit of the doubt.

Comment

• Bringing back old threads is always a good time, lol

Only thing this is missing is the Charleton Heston .gif, someone needs to hook it up.
      Last edited by The Gambler1981; 12-17-2016, 07:36 PM.

Comment

• Word out of Russia has it that the United States hacked the drug testing process. An unnamed KGB source revealed that Russian intelligence believes it is "highly likely" that the testing has been interfered with.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
          Bringing back old threads is always a good time, lol

Only thing this is missing is the Charleton Heston .gif, someone needs to hook it up.
          Especially when we can see the difference between opinions at the time of writing, and how the facts coming to light later on changes everything

Here you go:

Comment

• Good bump.

Comment

• op called it, I knew he was on them too, just knocked out Duhapaus last night too, his late surge in his career was built on PED's.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                No. He won gold in the world amateurs in 2003, and won gold again at the 2004 Olympics.

And he won another 10 or more gold medals in international tournaments.

Povetkin has arguably the best amateur record of any super heavyweight in history.

Ever hear of Olympic style random PED testing?

Stop being jealous of Povetkin! He's an exciting boxer who doesn't repeatedly clinch and push down his opponents like some other heavyweights.
                Yet he failed 2 damn random tests in 2016 alone

Comment

• great call OP

we can add charlo to that list too?

Comment

• Lmao this is gold, golden i tell you!

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                      It's obvious this thread has nothing to do with the fighter and EVERYTHING to do with your insecurities regarding Russia being better than Ukraine at everything in life. Yes, Russians have bigger c0cks than you, feel better now?
                      This made me howl

Yeah, the thread was definitely about this hahahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X