Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carmelo Anthony EPITOMIZES everythign that is Wrong in the NBA and American CULTURE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
    I dont like this guy.

This guy epitomizes everything that is wrong in the nba and American culture:

1. He looks like a fat lesbian who started working out and started getting tats:

disgusting.

he looks like that female pretending to be a male in the new season of shameless. Ian's always disgusting new storyline...

disgusting.

2. He is the perfect example of the selfish me first shoot first second last nba "star." He barely averages 3 assists per game for his career despite always having the ball in his hands. He is PROVEN statistically, as a blatant ball hog.

I mean this guy cant even make the FREAKING PLAYOFF IN THE FREAKING EAST!!!!

He is from the CAA philsophy: All about ME ME ME. Fck the team, i gotta worry about my BRAND.

Your commercials are lame too. even lamer than deandre jordan putting on a dress and blonde wig...

3. He personifies and glorifies the thug culture of inner city youth:

4. He is a coward:

5. He is a RACIST:

You know damn well he wouldnt have called out jeremy lin's contract had jeremy lin been a bruva.

IN fact, i dont remember any athlete talking down on other athletes contract because that would affect other "athletes" ability to get money.

That's never done really, in any sport maybe except combat sports where that kind of talk is not foreign.

But as soon as a non black player gets overpaid in the nba (as if that's never happened before..) he calls out a fellow nba player's contract as ridiculous (it wasnt...)

6. He's a b*tch:

plain and simple.

-cant finish at the rim
    -cant take people off the dribble
    -cant pass
    -cant create for others
    -and is weak mentally.

Lebron is lebron and that's why he has championships. Carmelo cant even get to the playoffs in the east...

useful idiots....

getting played.

disgusting.

What, caitlyn jenner wasnt available to receive back to back courage awards you repugnant mongrels???

8. Knicks fans have already turned on him....they deserve better than you. trade him now for pieces. you are better off rebuilding with kristaps.

this is what liberal media agenda is pushing..... kardashians, celebrity culture, gay trans agenda push, the reformation of NORMAL AMERICAN CULTURE and replacing it with URBANIZATION.

10. I find it utterly disgusting and shameless that liberals here in america of course predictably shed a tear for Castro....

typical repugnant disgusting liberals....

never lived anywhere else but in middle to upper middle class but want to be all about the "struggle."

GTFO.

you aint fooling anybody.

You lost the knicks fans already carmelo and you dont deserve that contract. you are a robin (a bad one at that) pretending to be batman (really bad at it. see knicks playoffs oh wait...)

If you roll with melo, THEN FCK YOU TOO.
    You know he's Puerto Rican, right?

Comment

greatest puerto rican player of all time, and a god damn patriot!

Comment

You could've just posted point #9 and we would've undercard.

Comment

Working...
        X