No announcement yet.

Frank Warren: "Amir Khan Is P4P #1 Based On Opposition Faced" {VIDEO}

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    nah, he doesn't have the balls to step in with anyone who could do it.

"I want Garcia!" Fights Algieri.
    I want all the big names after Porter, fights No No Dan.

Continues to call out Thurman, Marcos, and Bradley then fights Franky the destroyer Gavin

Comment

Completely agree. Garcia was more than willing to KO him again.

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy-101 View Post
        I want all the big names after Porter, fights No No Dan.

Continues to call out Thurman, Marcos, and Bradley then fights Franky the destroyer Gavin
        And now he's fighting another top 10 WW.

Khan's fought killers in the past doe.

Comment

Conveniently forgotten.

I like the whole "Julio Diaz beats everyone on Brooks resume".

Did someone forget he didn´t even beat their only common opponent?
          Well he did, he just didn't get the official W, instead he got a Draw. Where do you think Brook got the game plan to beat Porter? Just watch the first Diaz fight and Brook did exactly the same things + added excessive holding.

Without Diaz beating Porter first, Brook would have probably lost to Porter because he'd have had no game plan to follow.

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy-101 View Post
            Belts aside how can Brook be considered P4P 1 in the uk. let me guess Shawn Porter defies Brooks whole professional career.
            Lol.. That's exactly what those guys have been doing for over a year now while Brook's done fought some of the worst competition anyone could possibly face, not just since he got the title but throughout his entire career

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post

I won the fight doe
              Lol.. Brook escaped with a hometown decision in the first fight. One judge had it a draw but Jones should have won it 7-5 or even 8-4.

Comment

Why belt aside?

He has a belt, why put it aside?
                You hide behind belts and rankings when we know it's about resumes. Who even argues the # of times a certain legend won a belt or was ranked at a particular time?

You'll see me in some migga faaights migga migga faaights.

Dan, Gavin and future ATG Diego Chaves who lost every time he stepped up.

Algieri was not only a World Champion, but beat a name in Provodnikov who came in to that fight with a lot of momentum.

Comment

And now he's fighting another top 10 WW.

Khan's fought killers in the past doe.
                  Another instance of LacedUp hiding behind rankings, which ones? Ring? The ones that have Brook ranked P4P#10 over someone like Canelo? or Sky who had Flanagan at #5 LW? No talk about resumes eh? Chaves lost all his meaningful fights, coming off a loss and draw, never beat a name nor won a World title.

Migga faaights migga migga faaights.

Pathetic!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
                    Well he did, he just didn't get the official W, instead he got a Draw. Where do you think Brook got the game plan to beat Porter? Just watch the first Diaz fight and Brook did exactly the same things + added excessive holding.

Without Diaz beating Porter first, Brook would have probably lost to Porter because he'd have had no game plan to follow.
                    Why would I watch the first Diaz fought? They fought again before Brook fought Porter and Diaz clearly lost.

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
                    You hide behind belts and rankings when we know it's about resumes. Who even argues the # of times a certain legend won a belt or was ranked at a particular time?

You'll see me in some migga faaights migga migga faaights.

Dan, Gavin and future ATG Diego Chaves who lost every time he stepped up.

Algieri was not only a World Champion, but beat a name in Provodnikov who came in to that fight with a lot of momentum.
                    What kind of idiot logic is that We're not talking about resumes either, we're talking who's the P4P best. Right now, Khan was troubled by Algieri in his last fight and hasn't fought anyone top since getting flattened in 4 rounds.

Diego Chavez is better than anyone Khan has fought since Garcia it's that simple. Nevermind Shawn Porter who'd most likely be Khan's best win ever.

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
                    Another instance of LacedUp hiding behind rankings, which ones? Ring? The ones that have Brook ranked P4P#10 over someone like Canelo? or Sky who had Flanagan at #5 LW? No talk about resumes eh? Chaves lost all his meaningful fights, coming off a loss and draw, never beat a name nor won a World title.

Migga faaights migga migga faaights.

Pathetic!!!!!
                    Yes Ring or TBRB - who both have Chaves in the their top 10. Unlike you I don't pull up ABC rankings and I certainly don't take a million explanations to understand a simple point.

Yeah Chaves lost two fights. Against Bradley and Thurman Khan wouldn't even get in the ring with those guys ffs.

You are literally crying every day because Brook is universially considered as a better fighter than Khan. That's why Ring has him in the top 10, that's why he's ranked higher than Khan in every ranking.

"Malignaggi in 2010 doe" You're embarrassing yourself.

Please also note. Whenever I refer to rankings, it is always either Ring or TBRB.

Comment

Why would I watch the first Diaz fought? They fought again before Brook fought Porter and Diaz clearly lost.
                      Brook followed Diaz game plan from the first Porter fight with the addition of excessive clinching. If Diaz hadn't laid the blueprint of how to beat Porter, it might have been a very different result for Brook. It was a razor-close majority decision anyway which Porter could have won with a different set of judges (like he did with the first Diaz fight - luck of the draw).

Question we need to ask is did Diaz beat Porter more impressively than Brook or were the performances pretty much even? Another interesting question is would a Diaz vs Brook fight turn out as possibly a draw or could Diaz snatch the W? Porter himself said that Diaz is a much tougher fighter than Adrien Broner.

Comment

Working...
                      X