Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Video] "JMM is the only challenge for Adrien Broner @ 135lbs" claims Jeff Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Broner fought JMM it'll be at 140 at 135 Lundy has the skills to beat Broner just not sure if his chin can hold up to his AB power

Comment

imo, only vasquez and gamboa. gamboa has the highest chance.

but when ppl say things like linares. i gotta think if they really believe it. the kid is all flash and negative substance.

Comment

Humberto Soto takes Broner to school... Broner will be combing Sotos hair.

Comment

It really does not matter, because Marquez is not going to fight at 135 anymore. I believe he could make 135 ok if he wanted to, but he does not want to, so he won't. Broner is huge and would be more comfortable fighting at 140 anyway. If they fought at 140 now I think Marquez would find a way to win. Broner is the bigger man in my opinion.

Comment

Broner is the best athlete in boxing today that I've seen! When your talents are backed up by natural ability you have a chance at doing big things. Ray Leonard was one of the best athletes in boxing if not THE best in his era and it helped enormously in his bouts. Balance, Timing and Reactions are all enhanced when natural abilities are present. The kid has them, I hope he grows up mentally and has a chance to work with good advisors for his business. Theres money to be made outside of the ring for this kid but I think he's following the Floyd understudy role which will get him nothing in the promo world outside the ring! Great talent, just waiting for him to get clipped on the chin, then we'll see whats up...................or down! Ray

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Cracker
              Linares and Guerrero fuk him up easy.
              Isn't Guerrero at 147 now? I haven't checked to see what weight Aydin-Guerrero is at, but I know Aydin has been at 147 his entire career.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Rode View Post
                Isn't Guerrero at 147 now? I haven't checked to see what weight Aydin-Guerrero is at, but I know Aydin has been at 147 his entire career.
                he is. hes not going back down. so why ppl mention him is beyond me.

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
                  Humberto Soto takes Broner to school... Broner will be combing Sotos hair.
                  Isnt there a Myth that Pac ducked Soto?

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                    Bring him back Reed. You have the power!
                    He got banned a few weeks ago... I would have thought he would be back by now. Him and Brotherjay...

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                      He got banned a few weeks ago... I would have thought he would be back by now. Him and Brotherjay...
                      Brother Jay was a good poster

Comment

Working...
                      X