This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
    He can knock you the f out though. And his followers has nothing to with his ability

Yeh he has a punchers chance, that’s his only ability.

I actually think he should just throw caution to the wind and jump on him

Comment

Originally posted by Armchairhero View Post
      Yeh he has a punchers chance, that’s his only ability.

I actually think he should just throw caution to the wind and jump on him
      I think wilder doesn't get the credit he deserves, if he weren't a good boxer he wouldn't have ko'd all his opponents... He us great at setting traps and when you bite, it's night night

Comment

Wilders power has been built on over matched guys and old short ones as his best win. Fights like these tells you who really watches boxing by how many blinded ones think Wilder will just end the fight on the first punch . Fury will be giving the first several rounds and then does anyone really think he makes a mistake after that? I'm not sure if you guys are aware but Fury is allowed to throw punches back .

Comment

Why is it so hard to believe? Fury spent three years drinking, doing drugs and getting fat. I'm not saying Fury has no chance but you're being ridiculous.

Comment

Put money on the jackazz!!!

And i guess 85% of the boxing world are idiots then

Comment

The safest prediction is Wilder by KO. He has been active, and he is in his prime. Then you look at Fury and you see someone coming back after 2 and half years from drug, depression and alcohol abuse against two absolutely no hopers. You have to go back to three years ago to make a case for how he can beat Wilder, which shows even you don't think he stands a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by kingstip9 View Post
                Wilders a big puncher but Klitschko was the same, only difference is wilder will swing for the fences. I see a good scrappy fight. Rooting for fury in this one
                When Wilder swings for the fences he leaves himself open, Like Roach said he's never fought a High IQ boxer. High IQ boxer notice when you leave yourself open and the capitalize on your mistake

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                  You noobs dont know sht about boxing. Why dont you millenial phags go pull up those queer azz skinny jeans and take some more selfies next to your boyfriends.

Fury will make wilder look like a dummy that he is and you guys can bump this later.

Wilder is a glorified Thunderbox fighter. You young punks know that show? Probably not cuz ya dont know much about anything.
                  If this was Tyson after the klitchko fight I'd agree with u, but it's been 3 years with some cocaine and alcohol addiction, suicidal thoughts and depression issues with 2 1/2 years of that time was away from boxing getting over 400 lbs. If Tyson can perform like before or anywhere even close to that version then yes he beats wilder if not then most likely hel be ko #40.

Comment

i just dont see how people think fury is anywhere near where he used to be, he simply cant be, u dont lose 10 stone and recover from what he was in and bounce back with zero competitive rounds under his belt.

This is david haye II, i knew he was going to fall flat v bellew and thats what he did, this is even worse

I dont get wilder fans having fits every time someone tries to say anything like fury doesnt look good, hes not back blah blah, totally insecure people

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                      You noobs dont know sht about boxing. Why dont you millenial phags go pull up those queer azz skinny jeans and take some more selfies next to your boyfriends.

Fury will make wilder look like a dummy that he is and you guys can bump this later.

Wilder is a glorified Thunderbox fighter. You young punks know that show? Probably not cuz ya dont know much about anything.
                      Fury will not only get beat but he will get KTFO. Wait and see.

Comment

Working...
                      X