Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keith Thurman And PBC Purposely PICKED DATE TRAINER ROBERT GARCIA CANNOT ATTEND!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
    You must be happy how Haymon "advised" Mikey to fight Spence. They use Garcias mexican/american and his name to build Spence. Haymon also made sure that there is no VADA testing for the fight so the chance for Mikey to face a clean Spence is out of the window. You actually believe that Haymon gives two shi.. about Mikey? He just used him to build his A side up and that shows clearly and it will show even more in the upcoming weeks.
    Spence last fight against a nobody did better ratings than Garcia-Easter a unification fight. You’re acting like Mikey is Pacquio. They don’t need him to build up Spence. Spence name is hot for the last 3yrs

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
      Yea cause Haymon should work around a trainers schedule lol. Doesn’t work like that.

Stop with the ******ed trolling you don’t believe anything you type
      he has a card the following week that is nothing can be easily switched especially since they know for 5 months in advanced but its whatever we know what time it is.

and if you feel that way about what I type why are you always in my thread quoting me and shit like my personal lil hoe lmfao you fools are werido lmfao when do I ever quote you first? lmfao it doenst happens cause I dont read your shit lmfao.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
        You must be happy how Haymon "advised" Mikey to fight Spence. They use Garcias mexican/american and his name to build Spence. Haymon also made sure that there is no VADA testing for the fight so the chance for Mikey to face a clean Spence is out of the window. You actually believe that Haymon gives two shi.. about Mikey? He just used him to build his A side up and that shows clearly and it will show even more in the upcoming weeks.
        man **** Haymon and Specne lmfao we know what time it.

We gonna knock spence the fuck out! josesito lopez knocking thurman the **** out! we taking over this divison!

Comment

Guys have the option to do Whatever they want. Mikey Himself want and requested this fight, nobody is pressuring him to take this fight to make Spence Jr a bigger star this is what HE WANTS! As a fan of his I wish he would've taken Commey then try to do the Loma fight or he could've gotten the Pacquiao fight after Commey at a 144 Catchweight. But I wish him the best and it would be great for the sport if he could pull it off and I like Spence Jr as well but underdog stories are always more intriguing

If he took 2 Warm Ups at 147 first I would pick Mikey to beat Spence Jr likely to out-box him for 12. But going up to 140 for Lipinets then back down to 135 for Easter now all the way up to 147 vs a Massive 147 that is a bit much. But if he can't pull it off I feel he can get it to the Cards at least which would be a huge Moral Victory and it might just get the other 147 guys to come out and fight Spence Jr
          Last edited by sicko; 11-15-2018, 10:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
            he has a card the following week that is nothing can be easily switched especially since they know for 5 months in advanced but its whatever we know what time it is.

and if you feel that way about what I type why are you always in my thread quoting me and shit like my personal lil hoe lmfao you fools are werido lmfao when do I ever quote you first? lmfao it doenst happens cause I dont read your shit lmfao.
            Cringe. What are you even talking about quoting you. You just quoted me lol

Comment

Cringe. What are you even talking about quoting you. You just quoted me lol
              learn to read lil boy.

when do I ever quote you first? lmfao it doenst happens cause I dont read your shit lmfao.
              Keyword: FIRST

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                Guys have the option to do Whatever they want. Mikey Himself want and requested this fight, nobody is pressuring him to take this fight to make Spence Jr a bigger star this is what HE WANTS! As a fan of his I wish he would've taken Commey then try to do the Loma fight or he could've gotten the Pacquiao fight after Commey at a 144 Catchweight. But I wish him the best and it would be great for the sport if he could pull it off and I like Spence Jr as well but underdog stories are always more intriguing

If he took 2 Warm Ups at 147 first I would pick Mikey to beat Spence Jr likely to out-box him for 12. But going up to 140 for Lipinets then back down to 135 for Eastern now all the way up to 147 vs a Massive 147 that is a bit much. But if he can't pull it off I feel he can get it to the Cards at least which would be a huge Moral Victory
                Stop being so reasonable. This is clearly Haymons plan to get rid of all Mexican boxers

Comment

learn to read lil boy.

Keyword: FIRST
                  Except you did quote me first in this thread...

Comment

Except you did quote me first in this thread...
                    fool you posting in my thread addressing your comment to me lmfao, you can play dumb all you like but that just how much of a hoe you are, cant even man it up.

Comment

Robert Garcia (Josesito Lopez) and Mikey garcia (Josesito Lopez manager) all told PBC it can be any date but the 26th cause Robert Garcia Josesito Lopez trainer cannot be their that day and what did they do, they picked that date on purpose to give Keith HoeTime Thurman all the advantages possible.

We still gonna knock thurman out I just think its funny how these hoes operate.
                      Who cares? Josesito Lopez doesn't tell Keith Thurman when they can fight. Thurman says he wants to fight and Lopez has the option of turning it down. I guess Lopez thought it was worth the risk.

Comment

Working...
                      X