Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jacobs wants fights that will "solidify" his legacy??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's the only one trying to make the best fights at the weight. What's wrong with you losers?

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
      GGG ducked a rematch with Jacobs for a reason... If I'm Jacobs, I wouldn't give that little b1tch the time of day

G won't even fight Charlo for Christ sake... Jacobs already mentally tamed the lion and wants him in the ring as well

G just needs to retire and go away... Let the real elite of the division hash it out
      Golovkin ducked Jacobs by going on to fight Canelo for god knows how much more money in the biggest fight in the sport?

Ok.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
        Agreed, except the part about him kicking Golovkin's ass. He put up a good fight, but he lost.
        Disagree... The fight didn't get any more clearer for me.

For every clean shot G landed, Jacobs came right back and landed 3-4

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
          Golovkin ducked Jacobs by going on to fight Canelo for god knows how much more money in the biggest fight in the sport?

Ok.
          Fcuk you and your business sense

Jacobs won the damn fight and deserved an immediate rematch. You guys cried your heart out begging for a rematch after the 1st and 2nd G vs Canelo fights, but when it came to G vs Jacobs then you all of a sudden become GGG accountants

These are the same fans that demanded rematches for Kovalev vs Ward and Mayweather vs Maidana/Castillo

Bunch of clowns as a fan base... There's maybe 3 GGG fans I respect, one is Koba-Grozny or something like that... The rest of you can suck a big fat d1ck

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
            He's the only one trying to make the best fights at the weight. What's wrong with you losers?
            Best fights? Jacobs won't rematch GGG cause he's got no title. That's some weak BS.

Comment

Fcuk you and your business sense

Jacobs won the damn fight and deserved an immediate rematch. You guys cried your heart out begging for a rematch after the 1st and 2nd G vs Canelo fights, but when it came to G vs Jacobs then you all of a sudden become GGG accountants

These are the same fans that demanded rematches for Kovalev vs Ward and Mayweather vs Maidana/Castillo

Bunch of clowns as a fan base... There's maybe 3 GGG fans I respect, one is Koba-Grozny or something like that... The rest of you can suck a big fat d1ck
              How old are you? 13?

First of all I'm more of a Jacobs fan than GGG and I rooted for him in that fight. I think there's more people who claim robbery in GGG-Canelo fights than GGG-Jacobs. It was close but clear but casuals like you were up in arms because you weren't expecting a distance fight and being childish you score fights who you want to so if a guy you hate goes 12 rounds he lost. I honestly didn't want a GGG-Canelo re-match and held little to no interest in the fight. The whole saga bored me.

Who cares how many fans you respect? NOBODY respects you.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                How old are you? 13?

First of all I'm more of a Jacobs fan than GGG and I rooted for him in that fight. I think there's more people who claim robbery in GGG-Canelo fights than GGG-Jacobs. It was close but clear but casuals like you were up in arms because you weren't expecting a distance fight and being childish you score fights who you want to so if a guy you hate goes 12 rounds he lost. I honestly didn't want a GGG-Canelo re-match and held little to no interest in the fight. The whole saga bored me.

Who cares how many fans you respect? NOBODY respects you.
                Canelo himself admitted he wasn't the first to beat G, but Jacobs was

Hope you and you GGG clowns retire when he does

Comment

Originally posted by ruedboy View Post
                  Best fights? Jacobs won't rematch GGG cause he's got no title. That's some weak BS.
                  Why would he? Golovkin never wanted a rematch when Jacobs wanted one after the first fight. Jacobs should already have a legacy win over GGG.

Comment

Canelo himself admitted he wasn't the first to beat G, but Jacobs was

Hope you and you GGG clowns retire when he does
                    Honestly "fans" like you are what makes boxing forums like this so ****. As a boxing fan I was around long before GGG and I'll be around long after. I'm not a fan nor a hater of the man but you 13 year old's will always just hate on fighters but not really enjoy the sport. It's the way of the casual.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                      It does seem like that.

Comment

Working...
                      X