Collapse
No announcement yet.

Last I checked, more people thought Jacobs beat GGG than did Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lets be real here.. Danny has no shot to beat canelo and danny is my 2nd fav fighter as well as i am super close friends with his manager. arias went to decision, sulecki went to decision, sergiy went to decision. Danny is not koing canelo and im sure it will be a competitive fight in which regardless who wins, canelo will get the dec.

Comment

Originally posted by suffolkbull3 View Post
      Lets be real here.. Danny has no shot to beat canelo and danny is my 2nd fav fighter as well as i am super close friends with his manager. arias went to decision, sulecki went to decision, sergiy went to decision. Danny is not koing canelo and im sure it will be a competitive fight in which regardless who wins, canelo will get the dec.
      Danny dropped Arias, Selucki and Derv... All fighters that have never been dropped prior to facing Danny

Oh yeah, he also kicked GGGs ass...

Stylistically, Jacobs is all wrong for Canelo. Too big, strong, fast and mixes just the right amount of power... Canelo has a pretty good chin outside almost being KO'd by Cotto's brother...

Still remains true though, Jacobs would bust Canelo's ass... Problem is Danny would NEVER get a decision and must KO Cinnamon. That lies the real problem
      Last edited by Chollo Vista; 10-28-2018, 10:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
        That makes Jacobs the uncrowned MW king

Oh yeah, Jacobs beats Canelo... He's too long, fast and mixes it with the right amount of power and movement... Jacobs and G fight nothing alike

Jacobs beats Canelo. Heard it here first
        Last I checked Golovkin won that fight. That makes him the MW king. Lol

Comment

Jacobs beats Canelo. Heard it here first
          Yeah... No.

Canelo would have K.O Derevyanchenko in the early rounds.. Jacobs is nothing speciall

Comment

Originally posted by thecomedian2 View Post
            Yeah... No.

Canelo would have K.O Derevyanchenko in the early rounds.. Jacobs is nothing speciall
            I love threads like these... I always get to bump them thereafter and expose cats

Comment

I love threads like these... I always get to bump them thereafter and expose cats
              You do that you son of a *****

Comment

When did Usyk become p4p? By beating people in the weakest division in boxing? Name one fighter in cruiser who you would consider top 30 or top 50 p4p?
                Good boxer but not a boogeyman.

Aj, wilder, fury, Ortiz, even chisora could beat usyk imo at hw. Usyk will be the most protected fighter if he ever moves up. Won't want any smoke from fast power punchers.

Comment

Originally posted by thecomedian2 View Post
                  You do that you son of a *****

Don't worry, I will... Some of my best work was the "Ward will stop Kovalev" thread. They ate a lot of crow in that one.

This thread is shaping up to be similar. Most people DKSAB

Comment

Jacobs beat Golovkin but Golovkin got the benefit of the doubt. Golovkin beat Canelo but Canelo got the benefit of the doubt twice. Good luck with a decision, Danny.....

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                      Jacobs beat Golovkin but Golovkin got the benefit of the doubt. Golovkin beat Canelo but Canelo got the benefit of the doubt twice. Good luck with a decision, Danny.....
                      That's the most difficult part. It's not too much about Jacobs simply winning, but it will have to be a 10-2 domination + knockdown to get the nod by the judges. I think Danny can do it

Comment

Working...
                      X