No announcement yet.

Jacobs should just cherry pick until he gets canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacobs should just cherry pick until he gets canelo

Why shouldnt Jacobs just cherry pick until he gets Canelo?

Everyone saying he should fight the young lions like charlo, Hurd, etc but why would he or should he? Ggg didn't fight anyone /prob won't to become the #1 mandatory again and Canelo can do whatever he wants and rightfully so as the a side. Ggg even dodged the rematch so I wouldn't give ggg another shot now.

I think he should try fight brant 1st. Then if no Canelo, do a 2 fight build up to Andrade who I think he can ud easily. Would make any Canelo fight much bigger.

Why wouldn't a 28 year old prime fighter fight young lions? Are you serious?

Comment

Lol. These are the newer boxing fans....

Comment

Originally posted by Dontbeahater View Post
        Why shouldnt Jacobs just cherry pick until he gets Canelo?

Everyone saying he should fight the young lions like charlo, Hurd, etc but why would he or should he? Ggg didn't fight anyone /prob won't to become the #1 mandatory again and Canelo can do whatever he wants and rightfully so as the a side. Ggg even dodged the rematch so I wouldn't give ggg another shot now.

I think he should try fight brant 1st. Then if no Canelo, do a 2 fight build up to Andrade who I think he can ud easily. Would make any Canelo fight much bigger.
        Nane the guys Golovkin refused to fight on his way to being middleweight champion.

Comment

Ggg boxrec... Easier question is who did he fight? Jacobs is ibf champion now so he can fight his mandatory or try to unify to buy time by fighting brant.

And why can't Jacobs career be like ggg or Sergio Martinez? It didn't hurt them to fight obviously weaker opponents (vanes, Murray, Rosado, etc) land they still got their big money fights.

Jacobs worked hard to get here. He deserves the big money fight by fighting tomato cans until Canelo.
          Let ggg fight charlo and Hurd. (will wait for the past prime comments since ggg was suppose to murder Canelo a few months ago but now past prime. Gtfo)

Comment

So what makes you think Canelo is inclined to fight Jacobs?

Maybe when Danny is 36

Comment

Jack Culcay vs Daniel Jacobs on DAZN next

Comment

GGG set the blueprint. KO bums for years while pretending like guys don't want to fight you. Then when the hype gets big enough, cash out.

Comment

Sh^t man GGG is highly ranked under his belt so if that fight comes to him or is a mando I think he'd be stupid to pass on that fight. In fact if Jacobs doesn't get next or Canelo stays at 168 I think Jacobs' people should try to make Jacobs vs GGG II.

Comment

Well at this point of his career which is the downside, yeah he as well as GGG SHOULD go for $$$ Fights, with that being said fans have the right to call them out if they feel they're not fighting the best

Comment

Working...
                    X