Cyberpunk 2077 Gameplay Reveal — 48-minute walkthrough

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cyberpunk 2077 Gameplay Reveal — 48-minute walkthrough

Anyone see it yet?

It was streamed yesterday, I haven't watched the whole thing as I don't want to spoil anything really but seen about 5 or so minutes of it and i'm pumped for the game.

Graphically it doesn't look that impressive, like it looks like a late PS4/Xbox One X generation sort of game. Not to say it looks bad by any means, just not what some of what we heard from the journalists who had played it at E3. I love the whole theme of it and the freedom and the fact that your choices shape your story big time.

I was gonna make this thread lol. It was actually streamed today. It looks pretty good and seamless. No loading screens and can have diff outcomes.

Who knows when it will come out but this def didn’t disappoint

Comment

Funny that they decided to show this now rather than on the biggest gaming show of the year E3.

I'll check it out.

Comment

I understand why they went first person. They wanted to create a game of full sensory immersion where you can fully realize the immense amouny of detail they put in the world.

If they went third person a lot of the detail would be lost

They're being extremely ambitious with this one. I usually pirate all my games buy i support cd projekt red all the way. I'll buy the collecter's edition, hardcover strategy guide and all the dlc's.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Funny that they decided to show this now rather than on the biggest gaming show of the year E3.

I'll check it out.
          i think they created more hype by not showing it right away.. surprised no one is talking about it in this thread

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
            i think they created more hype by not showing it right away.. surprised no one is talking about it in this thread
            No one is talking about it because they didn't show it when everyone was looking.

Even now on the internet, the hype isn't like it was on E3. They missed it. They decided to show it randomly. You show it when all eyes are on it.

In E3 they did some bogus "private showing" of the gameplay, which seemed pretentious and like they thought they were so hot and too good to show to the public. So now it's gonna have to pick up some steam again for it to get get attention. And from what I saw, it looks good and all, but not good enough to act like they did with it, like it's some savior of gaming or something. Looks like a regular rpg shooter like Destiny, Borderlands, Rage 2 etc.

Comment

No one is talking about it because they didn't show it when everyone was looking.

Even now on the internet, the hype isn't like it was on E3. They missed it. They decided to show it randomly. You show it when all eyes are on it.

In E3 they did some bogus "private showing" of the gameplay, which seemed pretentious and like they thought they were so hot and too good to show to the public. So now it's gonna have to pick up some steam again for it to get get attention. And from what I saw, it looks good and all, but not good enough to act like they did with it, like it's some savior of gaming or something. Looks like a regular rpg shooter like Destiny, Borderlands, Rage 2 etc.
              Wut lol. It looks 100 times better than those games. The live stream had like 400k people watching. The hype is still there.

Destiny is shlt and borderlands isn’t an open world rpg
              Last edited by HanzGruber; 08-30-2018, 07:21 PM.

Comment

You must be high

Comment

pretty nice tits but not enough jiggle in em

still watching

Comment

hopefully they tweak the movement speed, it's like wading through treacle atm

Comment

Working...
                    X