No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua Destroys Deontay Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
    Wilder only landed with the right a few times.. He missed by a mile early when Ortiz was moving. Wilder was so open, AJ would have cought him with a vicious uppercut.
    AJ is not a lefty; he is not as crafty as Ortiz. He also does not move his head. It will be righty to righty. How does AJ beat him? Wilder actually did not jab for the 1st 7 rounds - which is why he was losing. He started to jab in round 8

Comment

I think aj beats wilder decisively! aj is stronger and more powerful than ortiz he will have wilder hurt and finish the job.

Comment

Joshua is a statue with no movement in that block head. He fights nothing like Ortiz.

Comment

Favorite AJ over Wilder for well over a year even before he beat Wlad

However I must stay if AJ don't fix that stamina he will get Knocked Out second half of the fight. Right now all Wilder have to do is take the big fell into Deep Waters and catch him late where that right hand as well as fatigue do exactly what happened to Ortiz tonight

Comment

Aj gets put in a damn coma he’s got a fragile chin that wilder would break within 6 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by sotgoda View Post
              AJ is not a lefty; he is not as crafty as Ortiz. He also does not move his head. It will be righty to righty. How does AJ beat him? Wilder actually did not jab for the 1st 7 rounds - which is why he was losing. He started to jab in round 8
              Like I said all Wilder has is the big right. So all AJ has to do is work on eliminating his right and he can box his ears off. Go watch the fight.. Wilder's hands were low and his chin was in the air for the majority of the fight.. AJ will connect with uppercuts at will. After seeing Wilder in this fight I beleive AJ stops him within 5. Ortiz almost beat him.. Wilder had to hug him to survive.. Do you think he could hold AJ like that? AJ is a big tank that's just as tall as Wilder.. Wilder won't be able to hold AJ to survive.
              Last edited by NahMean; 03-03-2018, 11:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                AJ will look the better boxer, but his chin won't hold up. Wilder eats shots for 3 rounds and finishes him in the 4th with the first clean right he lands.
                Wilder has the a very interesting gift that serves him well Red. Because he is throwing from all angles and has the reach to cover real estate, he makes the other guy engage him. He is ackward and hard to time because of it...Ortiz kept his composure and was trying to time Wilder, sneaking in counters on his attacks, which worked the first time, but eventually Wilder was able to sustain and push past it in beast mode.

That was a real feather in Wilder's cap tonight. Also props to Wilder, he waited to celebrate and was concerned he had hurt Ortiz...Hes a good young man with ethics and a strong heart. years down the line people will appreciate this fight, it was a great piece of heavyweight boxing...its been so long since the division had a puncher like Wilder, Tyson was the last one I can think of.

Comment

Joshua will surprise Wilder and jump on him from the opening bell, knock him out in the first 3 rounds. It won't be competitive.

Comment

Originally posted by E-Thug View Post
                    Fury schools both of these bums
                    Yeah. You mean the same Fury who was knocked down hard by a Steve Cunningham right who he outweighed by 50 pounds? The same Fury who has been in rehab for coccaine addiction,whose weight ballooned to over 100 lbs over his fight weight,and hasn't fought for years? That's a recipe for success.

Comment

Wouldn't be just a walk in the park for Joshua.

I think Wilder is a dangerous fighter in the heavyweight division.

Comment

Working...
                      X