Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What you guys feeding these Cali Mexicans huh??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    Fresh

Its a basic burger but the lettuce is fresh crispy, tomato fresh, burger meat top grade, fresh cut fries on the spot, its top quality good sauce cheese, bun etc.

They cook it right in front of you, I like seeing them just take that huge fresh peeled Potato and use the potato cutting machine and it drops right into the boiling oil and they strain it scoop it drop it in your bag.

Looks yummy, they use their own version of big sauce on it?

Is it better than 5 guys.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
      Been wanting to try in n out, what's so special about it?
      I went to la once and tried an in n out burger, wasn't anything special

I like Wendy's more.

Comment

Damn so this what you feeding those Mexicans huh?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_CL7QOg8T0&sns=em

Comment

5 guys ain't sht compared to in n out.

I don't know what the big deal is with 5 guys. I heard they are the top in the eastcoast but I thought I tasted like any other burger.

Comment

Looks yummy, they use their own version of big sauce on it?

Is it better than 5 guys.
            Better than 5 guys, you do know the story of 5 guys right, the owner when he was a teen took a trip to Cali and ate at in and out and stole their idea he heard that they were not a franchise and local on the west coast only so he opened up his burger joint on the east coast.

5 guys sold their business and franchised it a few years ago and the ones here in cali are empty, I ate there at 5 guys and it was horrible, the burger was hard the meat was like a meatball and uneven, horrible burger.

And they had horrible fries.

Its kinda sad the 7 five guys I been to in cali have all been empty, you will say maybe one or two people eating, most of the time its a homeless there taking the peanuts lol

In and out is always crowded every day I drive by the in and out on to work and 9 40 am they already have lines waiting for it to open in the drive thru. lunch crowded, dinner crowded.

sample of the menu very affordable and DELICIOUS and top quality

sample how long the lines are for lunch they have aperson who takes orders by digital pad so it speeds up the process, its really packed like this daily, they open really late like 1 am and man I went at 12 and it was still packed especially the drive thru

The moment in and out is no longer private owned and franchises that is the moment the Quality will suffer and the burger and fries will be horrible.

in and out makes sure they have full control on quality they also try to only hire good workers, they really dont fire anyone they were the first to give great benefits to their workers as well.

Comment

Damn so this what you feeding those Mexicans huh?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_CL7QOg8T0&sns=em
              LMAO yeah Mexicans and blacks love fatburger they have them in the ghettos with those tommy burgeer number 30 joints here lol

That dude in the video makes six figures off his youtube videos, most of his videos get like 300k views some get a million easy money just buying and eating food and posting it.

Comment

Been wanting to try in n out, what's so special about it?
                Get baked if you're into that and get some In N Out. You won't regret it. Animal style or regular, it don't matter. Yes, sometimes the lines are long but they only have like 3 things on their menu so it goes really fast.

And you won't suffer from that slappy head problem you complain about in the ghetto fast food joints.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  Better than 5 guys, you do know the story of 5 guys right, the owner when he was a teen took a trip to Cali and ate at in and out and stole their idea he heard that they were not a franchise and local on the west coast only so he opened up his burger joint on the east coast.

5 guys sold their business and franchised it a few years ago and the ones here in cali are empty, I ate there at 5 guys and it was horrible, the burger was hard the meat was like a meatball and uneven, horrible burger.

And they had horrible fries.

Its kinda sad the 7 five guys I been to in cali have all been empty, you will say maybe one or two people eating, most of the time its a homeless there taking the peanuts lol

In and out is always crowded every day I drive by the in and out on to work and 9 40 am they already have lines waiting for it to open in the drive thru. lunch crowded, dinner crowded.

sample of the menu very affordable and DELICIOUS and top quality

sample how long the lines are for lunch they have aperson who takes orders by digital pad so it speeds up the process, its really packed like this daily, they open really late like 1 am and man I went at 12 and it was still packed especially the drive thru

The moment in and out is no longer private owned and franchises that is the moment the Quality will suffer and the burger and fries will be horrible.

in and out makes sure they have full control on quality they also try to only hire good workers, they really dont fire anyone they were the first to give great benefits to their workers as well.

As long as the lines are at In-n-Out are, the service is always very good and fast. There's usually a worker who takes your order while you're still in line, so your food is ready by the time you pay.

And food is cheap compared to all other fast food burger joints.

I used to be annoyed and not go drive thru because lines are always so long, but that was before I realized how good the service was.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post

And you won't suffer from that slappy head problem you complain about in the ghetto fast food joints.
                    I've been to a lot of In-n-Outs and I've never seen any slappy heads working there, even the ones in ghetto areas had great service.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
                      Get baked if you're into that and get some In N Out. You won't regret it. Animal style or regular, it don't matter. Yes, sometimes the lines are long but they only have like 3 things on their menu so it goes really fast.

Last time I went to a slappy head establishment was pizza hut about a hour before close.

No fcking bs, I walk in, and this **** is sweeping the floor. She looks at me and just keeps sweeping, waits until shes done than finally asks me what I want to eat. I ask For 2 slices in the pizza window, fcking slappy head tells me those slices are "retired", she has to throw them away.there is no other slices...

Ok ****, where the fck is other pizzas than?

"Tamesha! Can you make a cheese pie".

No one replies, and this **** looks at me and straight up lies, and says there is pizza in the oven already, will be ready soon.

WTF, you mean the one you just asked to put in the oven?

"yeah", ok well than, how long?

Than this **** says, "you should just get a personal pan pizza, it will be faster."

I ask is it big enough, she says yeah, it's four slices. So I order it, when I get it I realize each slice is about an inch and a half. It's one of those little personal pan pizzas like they served during school lunch. WTF....

This fcking slappy headed **** Pushed me to buy the personal pan pizza because she and her slappy head staff were too fcking lazy to make a full sized pizza, because it was an hour until close.

Fcking Slappy heads in fast food are the worst....
                      Last edited by AddiX; 01-16-2017, 12:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X