Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thoughts On HBO's On Freddie Roach?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

much respect to Roach and his battle with Parkinson but that show is...ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ BORING!

Comment

Heard this is getting terrible ratings.. I havent saw one episode and dont plan too..

Roger with a show would be much more entertaining

Comment

I didn't know pepper was a racist. last EP james toney went to shake peppers hand and someone said "be careful he's a racist" and toney just laughed and said "oh is he?"

Comment

i actually watched all 4 episodes yesterday because i didnt have sh1.t to do...

i think the show is ok...with all these reality shows following people around, its nice to see one that's boxing related

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
            The gym is too busy
            And too crowded.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardPerez View Post
              Agree, should o more "2 Days" for fighters, The On Roach, kinda dull and depressing.. should make a show on Floyd Mayweather Snr. or Show just strickly more training/boxing seshs.
              hahahahaha u gotta be kidding me right? all mayweather sr does is say he is the best. he's like a broken record that keeps repeating itself and everyone knows what the fawk he is going to say. no drama in that just some ghetto typical show from vh1 ala flava flav.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby No Sex View Post
                hahahahaha u gotta be kidding me right? all mayweather sr does is say he is the best. he's like a broken record that keeps repeating itself and everyone knows what the fawk he is going to say. no drama in that just some ghetto typical show from vh1 ala flava flav.
                Mayweather camp > Pacroid camp in terms of being more interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by frosty-g View Post
                  the vibrating finger has got to be a major plus for those young ladies...
                  HUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH dont forget his vibrating **** and tongue too bro. wahahahaahahahahahaha!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                    Mayweather camp > Pacroid camp in terms of being more interesting.
                    if ur ghetto type and classless of course its better.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby No Sex View Post
                      if ur ghetto type and classless of course its better.
                      Yeah, that's why everyone loves when Mayweather is on 24/7 and they find it extremely boring when Pac is on it.

Comment

Working...
                      X