Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson Suffers From Severe Traumatic Brain Injury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lefthandtruth View Post
    Adonis Stevenson is an incredible human, and you must be also because you identify with him. I just want you to know me and my friends are in a circle holding hands hoping that he is ok.
    I identify with those who have the courage and determination to correct the mistakes of their past.

So, since these r the types of people who u like to throw stones at, I think it’s safe to assume that ur the type of person who believes in never correcting anything and therefore remaining rotten till the end. Good luck with that !

Comment

• I really enjoy the sport and science behind it, but these type of incidents give me a lot of cognitive dissonance. Then again the figures don't seem that high relative to the amount of fights, according to Wikipedia.

In February 1995 it was estimated that "approximately 500 boxers have died in the ring or as a result of boxing since the Marquess of Queensberry Rules were introduced in 1884."

We will always have sports where death and serious injury is possible, atleast for the foreseeable future until we can quickly swap bodies into a clone or something...

Comment

• Damn, that's real f**ked up.

Comment

• Too much lmao and lol in this theme on such occasion...

Comment

• Originally posted by clickclackBANG! View Post
            Suck your dirty mother *****
            video call me now if really about this life

I called you to ask if you want a fight and we can do a live video for this forum to see but the call doesn't go through

Is your phone off?

Comment

• As a boxer, I was really happy for him when he won the championship, but then for 5 years he didn't do sht and became one of my most hated boxers, but this is terrible. I truly wish he makes a full recovery.

Comment

• Originally posted by EasternEuroFan View Post
                I called you to ask if you want a fight and we can do a live video for this forum to see but the call doesn't go through

Is your phone off?
                ain't no miss call on my phone, where u at I'm in Birmingham send your location

Comment

• The same fate as of Magomed Abdusalamov.

Comment

• Big stiff idiots!

Comment

• Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT
                      Hope he NEVER recovers. Pure scum deserves all of this. Karma always comes around...
                      Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                      I simply believe in justice...
                      Social justice warriors are out in force defending a sociopathic vile abuser!
                      Idiots the lot of you...
                      God doesn’t exist...
                      What you advocate isn't justice. It's a sickness YOU have. YOU are the idiot. Stay classy, bubba. Maybe you're next? Funny how karma works. And it seems many others agree with me:

Originally posted by apollocreed View Post
                      In that case karma will come for you for celebrating somebody suffering life changing injuries.
                      Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
                      And that’s why you’re in the red and your life is ****ed up. You can tell too lmao. You get no respect here or in real life lmao.
                      Originally posted by Mikedadon View Post
                      You sound like a miserable little punk.
                      Originally posted by stefjonno1 View Post
                      With a comment like this it says a lot about you and where you are in life.
                      Your life is ****ed up. It’ll stay that way. This is your chance to shine. Shine ****** shine lmao...
                      Originally posted by gspm23 View Post
                      Life will take care of him, nobody needs an idiot like you trying to justify your idiocy with this article. He did mistakes when he was 18 years old, living in a small appartement with many of his brother and sister, in a poor environment. Nobody agreed with what he did but still, there was a lot of things around him that lead him this way. You're nothing. Nobody wants to hear your idiocy. Drink your coolaid and take care of your own life.
                      Originally posted by lightsoutrome View Post
                      God has the final say so and judgement on others. Karma has no date never wish anything on anyone.
                      Your life is ****ed up lmao. That’s why you’re in the red too. It all adds up lol...
                      Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      Dude this was over 20 years ago when he was a teenager. Doesn't make what he did right but it's clear he paid his debt and has changed since then.

https://www.thestar.com/sports/2018/...be-a-pimp.html

Quote:
                      Stevenson, then an amateur boxer, served 18 months. Upon release he immersed himself in the sport, and credits it with helping him grow into a law-abiding, suburban father of four who now mentors at-risk youth

He shouldn't get a pass for what he did prior to going to prison. You have every right to despise him but your anger seems misplaced because he paid his debt to society and as far as I know has not committed any crimes since then.
                      Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      He was sentenced to prison and served his time so yeah he paid his debt to society whether you agree or don't. Since then he has taken measures to try and redeem himself. If you choose not to forgive him, ok.
                      Originally posted by eco1 View Post
                      You Sir, are a POS, big time!
                      Hope he recovers!
                      Originally posted by w1cked View Post
                      sociopaths/psychopaths deserve whatever they get. but cmon, this is boxing, and we are boxing fans, and as boxing fans, this is not something we want to happen to any fighter.
                      Originally posted by wrecksracer View Post
                      Plenty of boxers have done horrible things. Jack Johnson was a pimp, as well. If you want to pretend they are all saints, you're just fooling yourself. Woman beaters, pedophiles, etc, etc. Maybe you are watching the wrong sport. These guys try to injure each other for a living.
                      And that isn't even half of em. It's unanimous... you're just a pompous creep, kid. And will likely always be that way.

Comment

Working...
                      X