Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How badly will Tyson Fury beat up Mike Tyosn

HAHA
    Imaigne that

Fury would surely get inside Mike’s head. Even during his prime, Mike kind of struggled against bigger opponents and fUry’s sheer size and speed would give him fits.

What impresses me about Fury are his mobility and boxing IQ.. it’s rare to see such a big fighter with those qualities.

I would pick Fury

Comment

1990 Aftermarket of Mike Tyson is a shell of himself . A 1986 to 1989 Mike Tyson beats Wilder and Fury on the same night

Comment

I never like to compare fighters from era's but it's no secret that Mike Tyson could fold mentally quite easily if the opponents didn't fear him and he couldn't bully them. Fury had very mentally strong guys like Wlad full of uncertainty. I think he could get into Mike Tyson's head quite easily.

Still, i think it's pointless comparing. Guys who look back on Tyson's era with fondness will say he could smash any heavyweight today. In 20 years, we will probably be looking at good young fighters saying "Fury could have schooled this guy" - that's how it always works.

History judges sporting people more kindly because of nostalgic memories.

Comment

Beat up or outpoint?

Comment

This happens EVERY TIME

Comment

Wilder is 212 lbs, that is a cruiserweight. In peak shape Fury was 256lbs, 44lbs heavier.

Wilder dropped him twice, the second time Fury was seriously hurt but Wilder was not skilled enough to connect again and finish him.

Fury fights tall and keeps his head out of range. Wilder head hunts and doesnt go to the body.

Mike's style is tailerd for his short reach and short height, he can close the distance very quickly, slipping shots while moving forward and getting inside to go to the body. Fury's head might be elusive but his body is not. 80s and 90s Mike is not going to head hunt Fury.

Fury would beat the Mike that fought Lewis, but looses to the Mike that fought Holyfield and younger. Mike that fought Lewis didnt come to win, was only there for a check and head hunted, throwing one punch at a time.

Comment

A lot of the idiots in this thread base their opinions off of hearsay and YouTube videos. I could never bet against the Gypsy King.

Comment

Fury would mentally break Tyson and make him quit

Comment

Working...
                  X