Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder, Tyson Fury Ends in Controversial Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I believe Fury won the fight but what people are missing is the judges will not give a decision to a Non American when they are knocked down twice in a championship fight against the title holder. It’s never happened in the history of boxing. I believe if Tyson stayed upright in round 12, the judges would have been forced to award him the decision he deserved despite the earlier knock down. It’s too much politics in boxing and money for Joshua/Wilder in the USA or UK. Sure Fury/Joshua is massive in the UK but good ole USA needs that money-LOL! And Tyson has to dominate that fight to win here and not hit the canvas at all. That’s just the state of boxing; very corrupt.

Comment

• That there, ladies and gentleman, is the current longest reigning HW champion. Feast your eyes. He forgot to jab after Rd 2. Pathetic one dimensional performance. Had to laugh at Wilder calling he and Fury the best 2 HWs. Even if Wilder was better than AJ, he needs to be embarrassed with himself for putting himself in the same bracket as Fury. Best HW in the planet bar none.

Comment

• Fury nor his team were mad about the decision. Something strange about that. Almost as if the decision was planned ahead to hype the rematch.

Comment

• That guy had Wilder winning the first four rounds, what a farce... I'm done with betting on boxing. Time and again I'm getting ****ed by these corrupt pieces of **** judges.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Locke View Post
            Man I feel sick. Time and time again this business surprises me with how blatant they are in their corruption. They don't even hide it.

Both fighters know who won the fight, look at their reactions. I no longer consider Wilder an undefeated fighter, as I just witnessed him get defeated. Blatantly.

If you think how hard Fury has worked to get back in this position and then gets robbed after all his great boxing tonight and getting up from that KD, it makes it all the more sickening.

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
              I think the fact that Fury wont have to have a camp based largely on losing tons of weight will help him in the rematch. I think he will keep his weight down and have an even better training camp for a rematch. Fury looked great tonight.
              I don't think his camp for Wilder was about losing weight. Didn't he only way 2 pounds lower than his last fight?

Comment

• I thought Fury won watching live. But I’ll have to go back and score it. Either way, this fight is why I hate the ten point must system. Giving a guy two points in a round he barely won, even with a KD is wrong on so many levels. And it’s almost impossible to comeback from.

I think Fury won the fight. But according to how judges tend to score fights nowadays, I pretty much called a draw when the final bell rang. Fury fought beautifully. But he did next to nothing offensively until he was put on his ass in the ninth. So there were a lot of rounds that Wilder was likely given based on being the aggressor. Is it right? No. But it’s what we’ve come to expect.

Comment

• Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
                  God your stupid. That isn't how math works...get your calculator out and try again
                  Listen you cannot expect to take the champions title away after being previously dropped twice by him in the same fight. On the ten point must system; That is like losing four rounds on a judges scorecard. I knew right then and there it had sealed Fury's doom. He did fought one Hell of a fight though. I can give him credit for that. Unfortunately he did not do enough to win even after the referee was coaching him during his long ten count in the twelfth round. In order to give the fight to Fury one must concede that he won every round outside of the two knockdowns he suffered as several of those rounds were very close.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mask View Post
                    Brits can't take a loss with any dignity. Wilder dropped Fury twice. Boxing is a gladiator sport. Wilder won and it still the champ end story.
                    No. Stop talking. You are embarrassing yourself and this country. Fury took that **** decision with an unbelievable amount of grace and professionalism. I've been insisting for weeks that Fury was a joke and that he would get steamrolled, but nothing of the sort happened. He was far better than Wilder and will win convincingly the next time out. He got dropped but absolutely owned Wilder throughout that fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Westerner View Post
                      joshua smokes deontay, why? because he is surely going to knock him out,
                      Huh? This is like me saying water will be in my stomach, why? Because I will drink it.

Comment

Working...
                      X