Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gvozdyk Knocks Adonis Stevenson Out in Eleven For WBC Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 down
    1 to go

Comment

• I somehow feel sorry for Adonis...

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
        i still wanna see kov v chickenson tbf before he dissapears for good
        **** it why not. They are both fragile and past it, but someone will get KO'd in tremendous fashion

Comment

• Fight ended right on time and right into the PPV...NICE!

Comment

• God not taking anything away from the new champ, but Stevenson looked awful this fight. His punches were so wide all the time, he gassed out in like round 4, his accuracy was awful the body shots he threw were so wide that it hit Gvozdyk upper bicep.

He honestly looked like a shot older fighter.

Gvozdyk on the other hand, excellent finish but Stevenson looked like a dead man walking half that fight and 1 punch was gonna finish him.

Gvozdyk chin is still a weak point, I wonder how he will fare against a more fresh fighter.

If this was Stevenson a few years ago he would have iced Gvozdyk. Heck even Badou Jack will probably Beat Gvozdyk

Comment

• I though for a while no one is attending to Stevenson.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
                People cheering for the winner is Stevenson hometown lol What a shame.
                Sorry if we got class dude... Best man won, and in fashion... Adonis only had pops of goodness throughout the fight and was overwhelm ... Props to Gvozdyk

Comment

• Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                  The torch has been passed.
                  The torch just got shoved right up the pimps ass into his head to make him a human jack o lantern

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                    I somehow feel sorry for Adonis...

He should have chased chickens with his shoelaces tied to get ready for this fight. The Nail boxed circles around him.

Comment

• New champ!!! I hope he goes on to fight the likes of Alvarez and Kovalev (after their rematch), Jack, Bivol and Beterbiev. Stacked division!

Comment

Working...
                      X