Rd 7: Canelo
    Rd 8: Canelo
    Rd 9: GGG
    Rd 10: GGG
    Rd 11: GGG
    Rd 12: GGG

7-5 GGG, from 56 scorecards.

Comment

The fighters and trainers are more credible than the media. A lot of the fighters on the list had been real critical of canelo some you could tell didn't like him and a lot of them were going for ggg yet saw canelo win. The media on the other hand had been nothing but cheerleaders for ggg and they still are. I don't recall ever reading a critical article on ggg. This is similar to chocolatito the media had built him up so much that even when he lost they denied it. The media loses credibility when they are wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
        Average fan card from Eyeonthering
        Rd 1: GGG
        Rd 2: Canelo
        Rd 3: Canelo
        Rd 4: GGG
        Rd 5: GGG
        Rd 6: Canelo

So your scorecard is the average scorecard... BUT I can understand it being your scorecard for sure.

It was a close fight. Canelo won. Get over it. Let ggg fight someone else to rebuild whatever legacy he can have now.

2 fights against legit fighters and ggg is back into best mw of all time. Right now he's just good but not great.

Comment

I don't know why people are still arguing about this. Canelo won in a close fight, and the first fight was very close as well. There isn't much to separate them clearly.

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
            its almost the same fan base lol..
            Exactly mostly same fans that used to root for Manny jumped ship to GGG and embarrassing themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Dontbeahater View Post
              So your scorecard is the average scorecard... BUT I can understand it being your scorecard for sure.

It was a close fight. Canelo won. Get over it. Let ggg fight someone else to rebuild whatever legacy he can have now.

2 fights against legit fighters and ggg is back into best mw of all time. Right now he's just good but not great.
              That's not my scorecard, you dummy.
              That's the average from a lot of users, who once again saw GGG winning. A majority saw GGG winning.

Comment

That's not my scorecard, you dummy.
                That's the average from a lot of users, who once again saw GGG winning. A majority saw GGG winning.

Who is this majority? It's been beaten to death that it wasn't a robbery and opinion isn't fact. I had Canelo winning and I claim a majority had Canelo winningm

Comment

Originally posted by Dontbeahater View Post
                  Who is this majority? It's been beaten to death that it wasn't a robbery and opinion isn't fact. I had Canelo winning and I claim a majority had Canelo winningm
                  The boxing media, the fans..
                  I think the BS score was 70-20-10 or something like this in favour of GGG. That's a fact, not an opinion that most people had GGG winning.

Comment

You are quoting a obscure azzz website that is simply showing the results from just 50 fans who even used the dumb website and acting like they speak for the millions who watched the fight? I already posted a list of like 80 world trained professional fighters and trainers > 50 GGG fanboy users where likely half are alts. I remember when in fan online voting with thousands of scorecards had Jacobs beating GGG idiots said who cares small sample of haters means nothing. And now you bring this BS based on just 50 users providing their score cards?
                    Last edited by bigdunny1; 11-10-2018, 06:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                      You certainly are a dedicated and relentless GGG hater. You searched out and found one stupid boxer who thinks GGG lost.
                      Yep. That "one" stupid boxer

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                      Famous Mexican boxing trainer Nacho Beristain thought GGG beat Canelo and I think his opinion is more valuable than the opinion of Rosado.

Using your value based scoring...53 professional fighters and trainers with more than a dozen hall of famers...should mean more than 56 "fans" and one trainer. And I say "fans" because you source an amateur website with no credentials. Hell those "scores" might just be 1 Russian troll-bot scoring the fight fifty-six times.

Mr. Middleweight Ca$hnelo won. Deal with it

Big dick Mexico prevails. Again. Just like in the first fight.
                      Boksfan Lomadeaux R_Walken TonyGe Jubei
                      Last edited by Bjl12; 11-10-2018, 06:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X