No announcement yet.

So R Kelly is charged, but

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
    But somehow Dershowitz gets to keep his job on Fox News?

Epstiein got 13 months house arrest with liberties, but Cosby got 10 years?

Weinstein is chillin, but R Kelly gets a CBS interview and 3 part series designated towards him?
    Dershowitz is innocent. They're targeting him to get at Trump. He is counter-suing the accuser and her lawyer because he has records proving he is innocent.

Epstein is dead.

Weinstein verdict due tomorrow(?) I expect him to get off though that one chick ruined the credibility of all the others.
    Last edited by Weebler I; 02-17-2020, 04:59 AM.

Comment

I've been following that r Kelly thing for a while now, however I have not seen "surviving r Kelly". In the states most federal cases have the most amount of indictments, meaning if he's charged in 3 states it's not gonna look too good for him. Andrea Kelly likes to exaggerate, she was ok with hoes running around her house until the **** hit the fan, then she spilled the beans after the docu series or during it. Drea loves to keep the Kelly last name, she said she earned it. Someone could simply say she sees the dollar signs as being the Mrs KELLY. I mean it's a shame he raised his kids in this environment, but most of the girls underage were living there for sex orgies not being held captive lol. Albeit r Kelly coulda stopped this **** after the first trial years back but he was too greedy he said "God didn't give me a second chance, my money did" now thru all of this he is a pervert, pissing on women and also pitching and receiving if you know what I mean. But I have 2 questions: why didn't these girls leave? And why is everybody an oppurtnist when it comes to this ****? Meaning Lady Gaga fawned over Robert, praising his genius, then when the media treated him like a criminal, she changes her mind and says she got that rapist vibe from him. Hiphocrosy. I know this is dumb but Nick cannon said he likes young girls because he can't read. And all the years of illiteracy made him into a monster.

Will he be guilty? The stats aren't working in his favor, 30 plus people's got preyed on by him. Does he deserve to be treated like a ***** in jail? No. In a way he was remunerating these women with money and it takes 2 to tango.

I feel like he should be walking the main line until he gets into a privileged place for model inmates and not getting ***** would be his punishment. But that's just a fairytale, he may pick up more priors if he becomes disrespectful, he may get used for bodily functions, or he may get picked on to fight. He's not the gang member type so he'd probably get no respect from the homies so he better try that lone wolf **** and pray that he makes it in a system that is punitive.

Like the offense attorney said "Robert Kelly will never see the light of day again"

Comment

When is that useless sack of crap Dan Reed going to make a Roman Polanski, David Bowie, Ted Nugent, Bill Clinton, Steven Tyler, etc documentary like he did vs MJ?

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
          Dershowitz is innocent. They're targeting him to get at Trump. He is counter-suing the accuser and her lawyer because he has records proving he is innocent.

Epstein is dead.

Weinstein verdict due tomorrow(?) I expect him to get off though that one chick ruined the credibility of all the others.
          Yeah and Elvis is dead too, even though for years people claimed otherwise in supermarket tabloids. Can't take someone to court that's dead, just like they ran out of time on Jimmy Snuka and his dead girlfriend Nancy Argentino. By the time charges were filed, Snuka got dementia and later died, too late.

What's the stories on Moonves and Dershowitz? They accused of rape too? Did they do it?

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
            Yeah and Elvis is dead too, even though for years people claimed otherwise in supermarket tabloids. Can't take someone to court that's dead, just like they ran out of time on Jimmy Snuka and his dead girlfriend Nancy Argentino. By the time charges were filed, Snuka got dementia and later died, too late.

What's the stories on Moonves and Dershowitz? They accused of rape too? Did they do it?
            Epstein was obviously guilty, he was probably murdered too. He received "justice" as it were ,that was my point. A worse place than Cosby etc.

Moonves was like Weinstein, except he made a bunch of women perform oral sex on him.

Dershowitz was accused by one of Epstein's girls, but there's a record of every time he met Epstein and he was always with his wife and daughter. This one was political.
            Last edited by Weebler I; 02-21-2020, 04:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
              Epstein was obviously guilty, he was probably murdered too. He received "justice" as it were ,that was my point. A worse place than Cosby etc.

Moonves was like Weinstein, except he made a bunch of women perform oral sex on him.

Dershowitz was accused by one of Epstein's girls, but there's a record of every time he met Epstein and he was always with his wife and daughter. This one was political.
              So Moonves and Dershowitz also made women perform sex acts on them? Or Moonves did but Alan was just accused, I guess, with no proof? Isn't that the same thing that Roger Ailes guy that ran Fox News did and had to resign for? They made a movie about him.

Comment

Working...
              X