Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So this crackhead tried to sell me some Baby clothes, and a laptop.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] So this crackhead tried to sell me some Baby clothes, and a laptop.

So this crack head tried to sell me some baby clothes w/ the tags still on 'um stuffed in a dirty pillow case, a laptop, and a iPod. I figured that **** was piping hot so I told that ***** to move around. I coulda used the laptop though, but what the **** am I gonna do with some baby clothes???????? I tell ya Crackheads will sell you the most useless **** for a hit!!!!!

Ah man!

You cold bastard! lol

Sorry Terrel.

Comment

i saw an old lady following you to the parking lot where you were tryin to sell all that ****. she was squintin and ****, prob has fuked up vision

Comment

Can you please report this to your local police station.

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
          Can you please report this to your local police station.
          I did but they laughed at me and reminded me I ws in the DC area and they have hundred's upon thousand's of crackheads in the area so how the hell were they spossed to track down one. ****in Metro cops are lazy as hell.

They said they were tied up fighting crime at a undisclosed location, but I walked two blocks and saw this ****.

Comment

its a small world................................

Comment

Originally posted by r ! z View Post
              i saw an old lady following you to the parking lot where you were tryin to sell all that ****. she was squintin and ****, prob has fuked up vision
              No Mersey. You saw me lookin for the laws so I could tell them about the crackhead tryin to hawk me some hot ****. I was tryin to do my citizen type duties.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                No Mersey. You saw me lookin for the laws so I could tell them about the crackhead tryin to hawk me some hot ****. I was tryin to do my citizen type duties.
                listen riz, you need to stop trying to be captain america

just buy the baby clothes

Comment

Originally posted by r ! z View Post
                  listen riz, you need to stop trying to be captain america

just buy the baby clothes
                  Alright Rimmy Delicious, I'll buy the baby clothes. But thats it, and for the last time I'm not askin her how much she wants for the laptop for you. You gotta make your own lick.

Comment

haha you guys are hilarious with that **** hhaaahh

Comment

Working...
                    X