No announcement yet.

Connor Mcgregor would ICE MANNY PACQUIAO AND CANELO ALVAREZ

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connor Mcgregor would ICE MANNY PACQUIAO AND CANELO ALVAREZ

He had a close contest with TBE Floyd Mayweather, only got knocked out cus he got gassed a bit. Mind you; it was his FIRST FIGHT as a boxer. Clownelo Alvarez even with his steroid infested, tainted beef would get iced by one right cross from the GOAT CONNOR. Pacquiao is a lil midget, so he would get iced by like round 4-5 or so. Connor is a force to be reckoned with, and could easily be a 3 weight division champ from welterweight to middleweight. No one here can prove me wrong.

I don't know who this canalo guy is an never seen him fight so I can't speak on that but con could beat pac if he trained hard enough.Con's youth alone can give him the W providing if pac fights roid free

Comment

Originally posted by giant_king View Post
      I don't know who this canalo guy is an never seen him fight so I can't speak on that but con could beat pac if he trained hard enough.Con's youth alone can give him the W providing if pac fights roid free
      Clownelo is a decent fighter, but it's like his feet are stuck in cement. Not even kidding, it looks like he's fighting in quicksand everytime he moves. He relies on a bunch of upper body movement and quick counters, ironically enough his hands are quicker than his feet. That being said; he is easy to hit and I believe that Connor has the power to knock out Clownelo in the late rounds.

Pacquiao will be a tougher fight, and back in 2009 pac would have domesticated Connor and made him his *****. But this an old faded pacquiao; connor will probably take it.

Comment

For being 0-1, the sock puppet is very confident.

Comment

Originally posted by tjones1989 View Post
          Clownelo is a decent fighter, but it's like his feet are stuck in cement. Not even kidding, it looks like he's fighting in quicksand everytime he moves. He relies on a bunch of upper body movement and quick counters, ironically enough his hands are quicker than his feet. That being said; he is easy to hit and I believe that Connor has the power to knock out Clownelo in the late rounds.

Pacquiao will be a tougher fight, and back in 2009 pac would have domesticated Connor and made him his *****. But this an old faded pacquiao; connor will probably take it.
          ''ironically'' you don't know the history of the sport that its always been pocket fighting. THat's how men created the sport. lateral movement came years later... Conor is a pocket fighter. Means he would get sparked by Canelo rather easily. Canelo can move too if he wishes, but Canelo comes from the old school of boxing. there are no upper echelon ''cemented feet'' fighters whom even attempt combination punching like Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
            ''ironically'' you don't know the history of the sport that its always been pocket fighting. THat's how men created the sport. lateral movement came years later... Conor is a pocket fighter. Means he would get sparked by Canelo rather easily. Canelo can move too if he wishes, but Canelo comes from the old school of boxing. there are no upper echelon ''cemented feet'' fighters whom even attempt combination punching like Canelo
            Pocket fighting is just a nice term for "caveman brawling". Boxing is about hitting and not getting hit; you feel me? Clownelo comes from the ****** school of boxing where you just stand in one place and bang it out. Floyd Mayweather is from the new school, not that caveman era chit. You can keep your "real man" ideals to yourself buddy boi, check out the guys who are winning on the scorecards.

Comment

Originally posted by tjones1989 View Post
              Pocket fighting is just a nice term for "caveman brawling". Boxing is about hitting and not getting hit; you feel me? Clownelo comes from the ****** school of boxing where you just stand in one place and bang it out. Floyd Mayweather is from the new school, not that caveman era chit. You can keep your "real man" ideals to yourself buddy boi, check out the guys who are winning on the scorecards.
              lol. ''yah feel me?'' LDBC kids on the forum...

you said Floyd... revise your history of boxing. Slick defense predates Floyd. you don't even realize Floyd is a pocket defender. He doesn't move around like a Lara. You do realize that Floyd based his scoring on pocket range fighting? LDBC kids thinking they know boxing. you'll learn

Comment

Connor is a joke, he cannot fight a world class boxer at 160 -175 without getting badly KOed, Canelo would destroy him in a round, Manny will take a few more to break down the 25lb weight advantage he has, never the less Manny will stop him also.

I dont think he wins tomorrow in his own world let alone the best boxers, Cowboy is very tough and game, Connor is a quitter if its a battle Cowboy will get too him for a tap out, weight and size is also Cowboys way .

Comment

Hahahahahahahagahd
                  How come these troll threads don’t get deleted but you say one bad things about ***** fairy Floyd and it gets removed ASAP.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                    Hahahahahahahagahd
                    How come these troll threads don’t get deleted but you say one bad things about ***** fairy Floyd and it gets removed ASAP.
                    Why anytime somebody says anything about Canelo your first and only defense is to bring up Floyd?

Regardless OP an idiot

Comment

Working...
                    X