No announcement yet.

Wow! I understand why Crawford is arguing with Spence on Twitter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    since when is 774k(combined) more than 1.6 million?
    Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
    Yeah, I know that's what the Crawford fight did (1.6 million) so I am confused as well.

Maybe you get extra bonus points for Showtime?
    Look at Tank's numbers his last 3 fights. Look at Crawford's numbers his last 3 fights. Hence one is rising the other is falling.

Tank is doing better than most fights on ESPN and better than Canelo on DAZN

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Look at Tank's numbers his last 3 fights. Look at Crawford's numbers his last 3 fights. Hence one is rising the other is falling.

Tank is doing better than most fights on ESPN and better than Canelo on DAZN
      but not Crawford.. Not yet.

Is Crawford mad at Tank because he's doing better than before? LOL.

Comment

His numbers are on par with Spence's ratings & attendance when he last fought on Showtime. Spence sold 12K in Dallas against Ocampo. Davis sold 14k against Gamboa in Atlanta. Both are non English speakers so the promotion relied on the name of Spence & Tank. Tank also did it outside his hometown. Spence ratings were 726k (only a 1rd fight) Tank's is 747k. Spence increased his ratings from Peterson to Ocampo. Tank's ratings increased from his last broadcast than this one. Tank vs Santa Cruz is gonna do 300k or better. Bookmark this

Comment

His numbers are on par with Spence's ratings & attendance when he last fought on Showtime. Spence sold 12K in Dallas against Ocampo. Davis sold 14k against Gamboa in Atlanta. Both are non English speakers so the promotion relied on the name of Spence & Tank. Tank also did it outside his hometown. Spence ratings were 726k (only a 1rd fight) Tank's is 747k. Spence increased his ratings from Peterson to Ocampo. Tank's ratings increased from his last broadcast than this one. Tank vs Santa Cruz is gonna do 300k or better. Bookmark this
          So Crawford is mad at him for getting popular?

That's the questions I asked.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfie* View Post
            A little delusional there. That barely does 275k buys if it even happens.
            Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
            When 774k is on a PBC platform and 1.6 million is on a Top Rank platform.
            Santa Cruz will be fighting for his 5th division world title. Trust when I tell you that the FOX PPV will do great numbers. It was written.

Comment

This thread is hilarious.

Comment

So Crawford is mad at him for getting popular?

That's the questions I asked.
                No. But it's a good thing to attach your name to the hot new thing to keep yourself relevant.

Comment

Another stupid thread by MCC. Poor guy his mental health must be so bad.

Comment

No. But it's a good thing to attach your name to the hot new thing to keep yourself relevant.
                    Crawford is way more relevant than Davis is. It isn’t even a question.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
                      Crawford is way more relevant than Davis is. It isn’t even a question.
                      Why do you say that. I'm curious. What metrics are you using? Ratings? More people watched Conlan than Crawford. Tickets? More people night tickets to Tank's last two shows than Crawford's last two shows. And more people will buy Tank's PPV against Santa Cruz than have bought Crawford's last two combined. Every fighter near Tank's division is using his name.

But it's really a waste of time talking about this stuff because most of you don't understand numbers and trends

Comment

Working...
                      X