Comments Thread For: Bellew: Usyk Can Beat Wilder - Not Joshua or Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jackblack008 View Post
    Usyk beats all of them. He epitomizes fly like a butterfly sting like bee
    Except he floats like a Butterfly and stings like a butterfly.

Comment

bellend bullcrap

this bellend still spouting ****e when he was up and personal commentating with wilder few years ago he soiled himself safe distance away talking bollocks again.........

Comment

Usyk will make fraud Wilder look like the protected rank amateur he is underneath all the fixed rigged fake fights his career is.

Comment

Usyk is the better boxer.but that str8 right is going to land..not sure whats in Wilders gloves but when he lands its game over

Comment

Originally posted by Legends456 View Post
            Wilder is a legendary puncher, but he will someday come up against someone he can’t knock out. Just not sure it’s Usyk — he’s not that big and didn’t look as good at HW as he did at Cruiser.
            It's definitely not Usyk. Wilder will Spilzka him inside of 2 rds.

Comment

Phony bellend is LITERALLY the most annoying brit/eu dckrider in the history of Boxing. Its disgraceful that biased loudmouthed never has beens like bellend are asked to opine about elite fighters & his response is ALWAYS the same: gargling AJs sack on his tonsils & overhyping every uk fighter while hating on every non euro

Comment

Usyk demands a shot at AJ, but won't mention Wilder, I wonder why? He'll fight AJ in London, but I want to hear Usyk say, he wants Wilder, not his fans.

Comment

Wilder would decapitate Usyk,, If Usyk gets to Joshua's chin he can get the TKO

Comment

Usyk has the fight the most perfect fight ever. I mean, he can’t even let a piece of wilder’s glove touch his face.

Comment

Tony "please just leave me be" bellew chimes in again.

Comment

Working...
                      X