Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: KSI Edges Logan Paul With Split Decision To Win Grudge Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
    I'm fine with the DQ because of the BS he pulled with the fake rabbit punch and he was throwing headbutts after too. He wanted out of the fight, and was going to get even worse in the second round.
    well... we just saw a replay... there was that rabbit punch right to the back of the show.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mario040481 View Post
      Is ESPN's card over?
      Main event is half way through

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        Had he not pulled that bull**** fake injury, probably would have just gotten a warning.
        Still doesnt warrant it.The ref should of just taken a point and let the fight finish.

Comment

• Can someone tell me who were these 2 guys? Were they youtubers?

Comment

• Abibiy, Hanay and Saunders missed a chance to wow this big, new cross-over audience.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
              no its not... way better fight lol
              Huh, odd. Multiple languages available for this garbage fire, yet no dice for the other card yet...

Comment

• Originally posted by ippo View Post
                Still doesnt warrant it.The ref should of just taken a point and let the fight finish.
                Surprised he didn't take a point for the embellishing. He deducted one from Abibey, I likely would have also deducted one from Batista for unsportsmanlike

Comment

Can someone tell me who were these 2 guys? Were they youtubers?
                  Google will answer your question. Even though you clearly know who they are.

Comment

The two that just fought? Ababiy is a prospect, no idea why he was on the co-main. Usually he's a curtain jerker for Matchroom USA cards.

Batista was just an opponent.

Comment

The blonde guy is meant to be one of hearns best new prospect

The guy that got disqualified, it looked like the drove down to Skid Row and paid someone $50 to fight

Comment

Working...
                      X