Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miller: Expect AJ To Look Lot Stronger If Ruiz Rematch Is In UK

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
    This guy is turning out to be the biggest cheating ******* in the sport behind Canelo and is getting the same ridiculous treatment that Canelo did. Very small suspension, allowed to fight again, etc.
    he is allowed to fight so soon cause most of them are juiced

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
      Maybe it’s a case of it takes a drug cheat to spot a drug cheat
      just like when the feds grab a 3rd tier narco they use his inside info to get bigger guys

Comment

Comment

Miller big baby puts the g in fa....Surprised he is even allowed near a boxing ring let alone let them flappy lips run like he is relevant

Comment

Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
            Miller is the last person on Earth who should be making these insinuations. How can you possibly be so brazen. The fact that he could end up fighting again this year just goes to show what a joke this sport is when it comes to drugs cheats.

or he actually knows what he's talking about when it comes to cheating and passing drug tests? do you think that factors in at all?

don't get me wrong, i don't think miller should talk or think about fighting for 2+ more years in a dream! but drug tests? i'm curious what he's got to say, frankly. he's kind of an expert when you consider the field. what he did, losing that much weight and being 300+ lbs and throwing that many punches, is not possible. we know he was on a ton of drugs and passing tests. so yeah, i'm damn curious about what he's got to say, and you should be too!

Comment

Sometimes you gotta just know when to STFU. This is one of those times Mr Miller.

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
                no he isn't. when you are in the circle of PEDS taking them and buying them you have a lot of inside info. who would know better? the ring girl?
                Who did Miller give up? That inside info you speak of is supplier names. We know how Doc and the boys are. Big Baby is dumber than than a rock and better stay that way.

Comment

Originally posted by TinAgeOfBoxing View Post
                  If AJ does fight like he did in his last UK fight vs Povetkin he wins easy. AJ almost KOd Ruiz and he looked like a bag of shyte that night.
                  Correct, after he knocked Ruiz Junior down the first time? He could of been more measured with his attack, instead of just swinging up close with a fighter who is instinctively going to swing back. 'I don't think that was inexperience from Joshua, just showing that? He is not as calculated as a Lennox Lewis or Wladimir Kiltschko.

Get a shorter fighter hurt, then throw bombs but from long range. 'When Lennox Lewis fought Mike Tyson & David Tua not at any point did he just decided to swing up close with them' he throw bombs and did swing, but there was a spatial calculation at all times. 'I honestly think Joshua could really do a number of Ruiz Junior in the rematch'

With that technical adjustment, he may very well of ended the fight in that 3rd round or 4th.

The Povetkin fight was Joshua best performance all round for me technically.
                  Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 06-17-2019, 04:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    or he actually knows what he's talking about when it comes to cheating and passing drug tests? do you think that factors in at all?

don't get me wrong, i don't think miller should talk or think about fighting for 2+ more years in a dream! but drug tests? i'm curious what he's got to say, frankly. he's kind of an expert when you consider the field. what he did, losing that much weight and being 300+ lbs and throwing that many punches, is not possible. we know he was on a ton of drugs and passing tests. so yeah, i'm damn curious about what he's got to say, and you should be too!
                    What tests was he passing? IT was his first time doing VADA or any random testing at all.

Comment

The walking chemist and repeat drug cheat did nothing but project before, but he's back doing it again claiming to have information when he has none. If he did, why would he hide it and keep it to himself? What's the hold up? It's just poisonous bullshlt and envy like that other coward and joke Deontay Wilder.

What a pathetic joke this guy is.

Comment

Working...
                      X