No announcement yet.

Arum deads any thoughts of his fighters fighting in a 175lb tournament

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arum deads any thoughts of his fighters fighting in a 175lb tournament

I can't even criticize Bob for this one. The WBSS has done a horrible job promoting fights. The put Regis in Lafayette, two hours from his hometown of New Orleans because it was jazz week in N.O. So his fans in his hometown were attending the jazz festival while he was 2 hrs away. I heard it was about 200 people there.

Well the thought of it was exciting but no surprise and he is not really wrong

ESPN Controls 175, WTF do they need WBSS and DAZN to do a Tournament for when they can just match those guys up with each other themselves

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
      Well the thought of it was exciting but no surprise and he is not really wrong

ESPN Controls 175, WTF do they need WBSS and DAZN to do a Tournament for when they can just match those guys up with each other themselves
      Right. No point whatsoever in sending them to the WBSS to do something they could do a lot better

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Right. No point whatsoever in sending them to the WBSS to do something they could do a lot better
        Will the Bobfather put his fighters against each other
        I just don’t see it

Comment

Why cant ESPN/ESPN+ buy the 175lb rights to the WBSS. It would be a huge win for the WBSS to get onto a platform with that kind of reach in the US

Comment

Can he make them fight each other at least?

Comment

I don't fault Arum here. There's plenty of other light heavyweights though that could compete.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
                Will the Bobfather put his fighters against each other
                I just don’t see it
                I think he will after the Kovalev/Yarde.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  I think he will after the Kovalev/Yarde.
                  I hope your right
                  Beterbiev and Kov aren’t getting any younger
                  The time would be now and would probably help espn gets some coverage for boxing

Comment

So Frankie2Jabs lied yesterday when he said it was a done deal and that this was top Rank plan all along?

Comment

Working...
                    X