Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lol are they really gonna let Fury beat Whyte?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol are they really gonna let Fury beat Whyte?

Lol Whyte and Matchroom put all those wins together just to cash it out to Fury? Whyte has.zero chance if they go through with it.....

I'm going to thoroughly enjoy Whyte getting his face jabbed in for 12 rounds.

Comment

Hearn knows Fury is full of ****. He won't accept.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
        Hearn knows Fury is full of ****. He won't accept.
        Whyte is **** doe

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
          Whyte is **** doe
          No he isn't. Whyte is a very good fighter. Fury would beat him but I think he's more interested in fighting Tom Schwarz type opponents right now.

Comment

No he isn't. Whyte is a very good fighter. Fury would beat him but I think he's more interested in fighting Tom Schwarz type opponents right now.
            Whyte struggles with Chisora level competition. They could easily make Fury vs Whyte in the UK and it would only benefit Warren, Bob and Fury. It's a dumb move by Eddie if they go through with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
              Whyte struggles with Chisora level competition. They could easily make Fury vs Whyte in the UK and it would only benefit Warren, Bob and Fury. It's a dumb move by Eddie if they go through with it.
              Why would it be a dumb move? Whyte vs Fury is a huge PPV fight in the UK and would make a bunch of $$$ for all involved including Hearn. Even if Whyte lost to Fury it wouldn't be the end of the world for him at all because people expect him to lose anyway. It probably won't happen though because there are a lot of network/ promotional divides there.

Comment

Why would it be a dumb move? Whyte vs Fury is a huge PPV fight in the UK and would make a bunch of $$$ for all involved including Hearn. Even if Whyte lost to Fury it wouldn't be the end of the world for him at all because people expect him to lose anyway. It probably won't happen though because there are a lot of network/ promotional divides there.
                lol these clowns can only see the world through pbc duck tactics lens. they think every other promotional outfit should be as sleazy as the pbc.

Comment

I assume Fury would beat Whyte, but I still really want to see the fight. Whyte has earned his spot as the #4 heavyweight in the world and deserves a shot at one of the top three.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

Lol Whyte and Matchroom put all those wins together just to cash it out to Fury? Whyte has.zero chance if they go through with it.....
                    Is this the mindset of Wilder fans? Just cuz Wilder has shown himself to be a cashout fighter doesnt mean the rest of the division is. Dillian Whyte is just jumping through the hoops put down by the WBC so he can try get his hands on Deontay Wilder.

Remember when Wilder said he would freeze Whyte out and make him wait 2 years, Well Whyte is just trying to make sure he will be there waiting for Wilder when the time comes.

Dillian Whyte will get more respect for facing and losing to Fury than Wilder is getting from ducking Joshua.

Comment

Working...
                    X