Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do the Brits hold their fighters in such his praise?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because what else do they have? their weather sucks, their country is getting bent over and trying to pull itself apart at the seams. They once owned three quarters of the world, and now they're stuck on a ****ty little fog island talking about how Lennox Lewis isn't a real brit.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      Because what else do they have? their weather sucks, their country is getting bent over and trying to pull itself apart at the seams. They once owned three quarters of the world, and now they're stuck on a ****ty little fog island talking about how Lennox Lewis isn't a real brit.
      Deontay Wilder said we are better than American Boxing fans. No wonder you all get salty about it. You dont hear British fight fans calling Andre Ward a coon or Crawford a coon. Thats American fight fans saying that kind of thing towards their own champions.

Once again, Deontay Wilder, American champion Deontay Wilder called British fight fans the best.

Comment

I think UK fans got more of a team oriented take on boxing. Its the UK vs the rest of the world. Its like an Olympic outlook kinda I feel like.

I think we in the US don't see the world at large as much cuz we are running so much sh^t as a world power. I think in sports we got a similar take with sh^t where we are competing against ourselves more than the rest of the world so there is nothing we see worth supporting besides whoever is running sh^t at the tip top or who someone may think can get to the tip top.

Randomly I feel like I got a very-UK-like support system going on with Michigan boxers. On some level I see the boxing world as Michigan boxers vs the world & I relish every success a Michigan boxer finds himself enjoying & I enjoy the big moments that weren't as successful too.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
          Deontay Wilder said we are better than American Boxing fans. No wonder you all get salty about it. You dont hear British fight fans calling Andre Ward a coon or Crawford a coon. Thats American fight fans saying that kind of thing towards their own champions.

Once again, Deontay Wilder, American champion Deontay Wilder called British fight fans the best.
          As you keep getting told that's because Brits have nothing much to cheer about. Their soccer teams are full of imports so if any genuine Brit actually get's off his bum and does something remotely well he is going to be a star.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            I think UK fans got more of a team oriented take on boxing. Its the UK vs the rest of the world. Its like an Olympic outlook kinda I feel like.

I think we in the US don't see the world at large as much cuz we are running so much sh^t as a world power. I think in sports we got a similar take with sh^t where we are competing against ourselves more than the rest of the world so there is nothing we see worth supporting besides whoever is running sh^t at the tip top or who someone may think can get to the tip top.

Randomly I feel like I got a very-UK-like support system going on with Michigan boxers. On some level I see the boxing world as Michigan boxers vs the world & I relish every success a Michigan boxer finds himself enjoying & I enjoy the big moments that weren't as successful too.
            Thats a Michigan thing. You likely view Michigan everything against the rest of the USA haha

Comment

Originally posted by giant_king View Post
              Like I always say the British don't have much of a life outside of boxing.in America we have so much other things going on.we put god first family second career third and sports last
              Well that's the most typical American answer going.

Obviously, we have BREXIT, then boxing.

Jeeeez, read the news for once.

Comment

Thats a Michigan thing. You likely view Michigan everything against the rest of the USA haha
                Against the world....against the world....against the world.

*said like Wilder's "til this day" & with the same energy*

Comment

Woah woah woah there, Monsieur Newfoundlander of the 51st State who still bows to Queen Elizabeth but led by a corrupt PM. Pot Kettle!

This island is not foggy at all! And...you can have Lennox back, he's a massive nause.

only messing

Comment

Originally posted by OnlytheTruth View Post
                    Woah woah woah there, Monsieur Newfoundlander of the 51st State who still bows to Queen Elizabeth but led by a corrupt PM. Pot Kettle!

This island is not foggy at all! And...you can have Lennox back, he's a massive nause.

only messing
                    Oh Lennox is ours! We've claimed him since the Ams!

And I didn't vote for the little femnazi

(though it's good to know that Justin's BS is finally being smelled outside of Canada)

Comment

Originally posted by Richard G View Post
                      As you keep getting told that's because Brits have nothing much to cheer about. Their soccer teams are full of imports so if any genuine Brit actually get's off his bum and does something remotely well he is going to be a star.
                      Do you think these Boxers care why? Did Deontay break down why? Or did he just say he wanted some of that? Just cuz you know why its happening doesnt mean it isnt happening.

There is nothing to stop Americans getting behind their fighters just like the Brits do, nothing at all, but thats just not how you roll. We do it better, sorry.What Americans like to do is get behind and support a SURE THING. 1st or last. Thats why Mayweather was so popular. We love our Boxers just cuz its a fun thing to do, you only want to support 100% winners. thats why American successful fighters are so scared to lose their 0. Thats why these big fights dont get made.

Lose your 0, lose a belt and you will lose your fans, lose your fans and you lose alot of income. So safety 1st, take the easier fights.
                      Last edited by DaNeutral.; 05-20-2019, 03:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X