No announcement yet.

Metrosexuals?!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metrosexuals?!!

i don't get it... though it's a very civilized behavior of maintaining a hygienic attitude, this is already becoming a necessity for most men today...

these are the things (vanities) commonly associated with women, but eventually these things entered the masculine psyche unnoticed. Why do most modern men induce themselves into shopping, bathing their body with creams, going to spa, dying their hair, shave their body hairs, etc. when these activities are commonly reserved for women only? for me men who walk soft, talk soft, shave body hairs, and does women stuff are bums. of course i do clean up, and try to look neat at all times but to engage in aesthetic vanities pisses me off.

these people (and men) are called metrosexuals, bums

That's just a pc way of sayin they're ghey as hell. Call it like you see it.

****. Real men don't do **** like that.

Semper Fi!

Comment

metrosexuals. meh.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Bushido
        That's just a pc way of sayin they're ghey as hell. Call it like you see it.

****. Real men don't do **** like that.

Semper Fi!
        what's funny is that they deny being gays i'm referring to famous personalities as david beckham, ben affleck, etc. imagine beckham shaving his body hairs, LOL

Comment

Originally posted by czars_salad
          what's funny is that they deny being gays i'm referring to famous personalities as david beckham, ben affleck, etc. imagine beckham shaving his body hairs, LOL
          I bet they use that machine in the gym that only gurlz use that tones the inside of their thighs too!

Comment

metro ****ing what??? lol... nearest thing i'd done is trimming myself south of the border only because the wife does it herself for my benefit. So I get a tit for trimming my tat... lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by kepsy
              metro ****ing what??? lol... nearest thing i'd done is trimming myself south of the border only because the wife does it herself for my benefit. So I get a tit for trimming my tat... lmao.
              and one more thing, a friend of mine( a girl) told me she had a petty quarrel with her boyfriend because the guy is consuming her Nivea cream! i tell you guys... there's something wrong with the world today

Comment

Originally posted by czars_salad
                and one more thing, a friend of mine( a girl) told me she had a petty quarrel with her boyfriend because the guy is consuming her Nivea cream! i tell you guys... there's something wrong with the world today
                Well, I like eating nivea cream too. I like them as topping for my cake. Of course with my girlfriend on it you silly thinker.

Comment

Wow, there sure is alot of dick waving in here!

I bet all u 'gay' haters are always checking out urselves in the mirror, checkin out how buff u are! Just like u check out other guys dicks in the changing room, to see if u measure up!

Being a 'real man' is not giving a **** wat other guys do. All that winging sounds kinda *****-like to me!

Comment

Originally posted by Lexi
                    Wow, there sure is alot of dick waving in here!

I bet all u 'gay' haters are always checking out urselves in the mirror, checkin out how buff u are! Just like u check out other guys dicks in the changing room, to see if u measure up!

Being a 'real man' is not giving a **** wat other guys do. All that winging sounds kinda *****-like to me!
                    we are not bitching around either, like what you are doing, we are just discussing issues that is quite alarming...

Comment

Working...
                    X