Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stop feeling sorry for Whyte. Hearn and Him know what they're doing.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop feeling sorry for Whyte. Hearn and Him know what they're doing.

People are complaining about Usyk getting more chances over Whyte, and fail to realize one thing. Usyk is signed to Matchroom, and to DaZN. Whyte doesn't actually think he can beat any of the top heavyweights, I genuinely believe this. He's content with cruising a long and racking up solid UK paydays until he inevitably has to fight the top guys.

Whyte knows that Hearn also helps and deals with USYK on the managerial side of things. It's like when Hearn would literally instruct Whyte to call out Wilder to take the pressure off of Anthony Joshua. Whyte is basically a lapdog for Eddie Hearn. He can get USYK a mandatory shot like nothing, but with Whyte he has to jump through hurdles and acts confused. No i'm not trying to imply racism, at all, seriously. I just think people neeed to think.

So it's either

1.) He's favoring Usyk over Whyte and thinks he is a bigger draw and can be a bigger star.

2.) Or Usyk just so happens to fall in favor with the sanctioning body to get a shot over Whyte?

The WBC has ordered a couple of final eliminators that Shyte refused to take part in.

It's obvious he is trying to take the path of least resistance to get his title shot.

The WBC shouldn't cave in to his shenanigans.

Comment

Originally posted by WhatDisButtonDo View Post
      People are complaining about Usyk getting more chances over Whyte, and fail to realize one thing. Usyk is signed to Matchroom, and to DaZN. Whyte doesn't actually think he can beat any of the top heavyweights, I genuinely believe this. He's content with cruising a long and racking up solid UK paydays until he inevitably has to fight the top guys.

Whyte knows that Hearn also helps and deals with USYK on the managerial side of things. It's like when Hearn would literally instruct Whyte to call out Wilder to take the pressure off of Anthony Joshua. Whyte is basically a lapdog for Eddie Hearn. He can get USYK a mandatory shot like nothing, but with Whyte he has to jump through hurdles and acts confused. No i'm not trying to imply racism, at all, seriously. I just think people neeed to think.

So it's either

1.) He's favoring Usyk over Whyte and thinks he is a bigger draw and can be a bigger star.

2.) Or Usyk just so happens to fall in favor with the sanctioning body to get a shot over Whyte?
      It's pretty simple if u actually follow boxing. Usyk is getting a shot because he was undisputed at CW and vacated his belts to move up. Anytime a champion vacates a title to move up, they will get a title shot ASAP. Been happening all the time, fans are ok with it unless it's someone they dislike, for example, Charlo vacated his title to move up and fans complain that he hasn't done anything to earn a title shot but yet ppl are ok with Usyk and Crawford getting title shots when they haven't earn it in the new division

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        The WBC has ordered a couple of final eliminators that Shyte refused to take part in.

It's obvious he is trying to take the path of least resistance to get his title shot.

The WBC shouldn't cave in to his shenanigans.
        I agree with this and the other guy. The point is, they're pretending like they don't know why they can't get a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by filup79 View Post
          It's pretty simple if u actually follow boxing. Usyk is getting a shot because he was undisputed at CW and vacated his belts to move up. Anytime a champion vacates a title to move up, they will get a title shot ASAP. Been happening all the time, fans are ok with it unless it's someone they dislike, for example, Charlo vacated his title to move up and fans complain that he hasn't done anything to earn a title shot but yet ppl are ok with Usyk and Crawford getting title shots when they haven't earn it in the new division
          Its in the WBO rules, a "Super" champion can be made mandatory when moving up a division. WBC doesn't have that rule

Comment

Originally posted by filup79 View Post
            They were both unified, was charlo? No. They has proved themselves as elite and above the rest in their previous division before moving up and are p4p list fighters. charlo isn't even established.. as well as wjat randall said above

Comment

So it's either

So its either.........

Or 3. ) Its Actually in the rules that Usyk WAS the mando for Joshua under the RULES bc hes a unified /undisputed CW champion and he can put that order in when he feels like no matter whos holding the belts at HW bc in one of those sanctioning bodies hes able to become immediate mandatory ,so it has nothing to do with Whyte jumping Hoops . In fact Hearn got Whyte his title shot with Joshua he wanted and he himself declined ,what hoops were those ??????? lol

Really this topic is dumb and has been drawn out.

Usyk gets first in line on Joshua .

Whyte does not a bc he declined a fight with him so there was no contract signed .

Whyte didn't get the mando spot bc he is a Silver belt champion and NEEDS to fight an FINAL elimination match and he also declined some ( though he had good reasons ,but he cant cry now ) so until that happens hes cant be the mando for Wilder in the WBC according to their rules, so I have no idea what Hearns arguing about .

Had he gave Breazeale more money he could have possibly made him a final eliminator before the fury vs wilder fight was made. .

Least resistance isnt Parker either ,nor rematches with Chisora a style that would be trouble for him almost always. The Ortiz ordeal was bc of money and Ortiz unwillingness to comply ,in no way does Whyte think he cant win that fight ,,Joshua is the only guy he publicly stated he needs more time for and that's why he actually declined that one ,he knows it. If Ortiz wasn't fighting Wilder the WBC most likely would have made that the final elimination bout.
              Last edited by juggernaut666; 06-24-2019, 12:35 PM.

Comment

So it's either

You couldn't be more wrong there!

Hearn has no control over Whyte, as proven by Dilian turning down a shot at AJ and causing Eddie to cancel his April 16 Wembley date. If Dillian had done what Eddie wanted him to do, AJ would never have fought Ruiz in NY and lost his title.

Usyk has not become mandatory for the WBO title because of Hearn. The WBO have a rule that any undisputed champion in any division becomes mandatory for their title in a different division if they move up or down.

Usyk was the undisputed champ at CW. He relinquished his CW titles and moved up to HW, so he is now the WBO mandatory challenger at HW. Like I said, that is a WBO rule, nothing to do with Eddie Hearn.
                Last edited by kafkod; 06-24-2019, 01:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                  You couldn't be more wrong there!

Hearn has no control over Whyte, as proven by Dilian turning down a shot at AJ and causing Eddie to cancel his April 16 Wembley date. If Dillian had done what Eddie wanted him to do, AJ would never have fought Ruiz in NY and lost his title.

Usyk has not become mandatory for the WBO title because of Hearn. The WBO have a rule that any undisputed champion in any division becomes mandatory for their title in a different division if they move up or down.

Usyk was the undisputed champ at CW. He relinquished his CW titles and moved up to HW, so he is now the WBO mandatory challenger at HW. Like I said, that is a WBO rule, nothing to do with Eddie Hearn.
                  I think that's a fair assessment. Whyte has had some pretty harsh words for Hearn in recent months. There's some serious friction there for sure and it's beyond just interview bullshyt.

I don't think any of this is cut and dry, good guy/bad guy either. I do feel Whyte is due his shot, but I also think he fuked up a couple of opportunities and he has to live with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    I think that's a fair assessment. Whyte has had some pretty harsh words for Hearn in recent months. There's some serious friction there for sure and it's beyond just interview bullshyt.

I don't think any of this is cut and dry, good guy/bad guy either. I do feel Whyte is due his shot, but I also think he fuked up a couple of opportunities and he has to live with that.
                    Whyte was definitely angry about the offer he got from Hearn for the Wembley date with AJ. But he later clarified that it was AJ he was angry with, not Eddie, because AJ had set a limit on the offer and Hearn couldn't go over it.

Comment

Working...
                    X