Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dirrell vs. Benavidez Targeted for Wilder-Ortiz Undercard on 9/28

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dirrell vs. Benavidez Targeted for Wilder-Ortiz Undercard on 9/28

Multiple sources have advised BoxingScene.com that WBC super middleweight champion Anthony Dirrell (33-1-1) will face WBC champion "in recess" David Benavidez (21-0) on the Deontay Wilder-Luis Ortiz 2 pay-per-view undercard. The card is being targeted for September 28th in Los Angeles.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Well this fight has been coming a long time, hope this pulls through and provides a banger. I suspect Benavidez will really want to show us what we've been missing and put on a hell of a show for us.

Comment

This means that Dirrell has a little over three months to live.

Comment

With Benevidez in the card, I can see why they want the fight in LA. PBC really is stacking it’s ppvs hard this year, going back to those 90s era DKP ppvs whwre every fight on the card was a barnburner

Comment

Originally posted by kidaguilar View Post
          He will quit first. He knows when to stay down. Like he screamed at his brother

Comment

Okay, something isn't adding up here. Spence mentioned September 21 as the date for the Porter fight. They aren't going back to back weeks of PPVs.

And I actually thought they would add this fight to the Spence/Porter card, but this works as well I guess.

Will need a solid co-main for the Spence and Porter card though. Possibly Charlo vs Harrison II?

Comment

Originally posted by kidaguilar View Post
              Benavidez went 2 fights, 24 rounds & got dropped by that bum Gavril. When did he become this killer?

Comment

The card just got a little more interesting.

Comment

If Uzcategui punished Direll, Benavides about to kill him.

Comment

Originally posted by boogbx View Post
                    If Uzcategui punished Direll, Benavides about to kill him.
                    Wrong brother. Andre caught Uzi hands. This is Anthony.

Comment

Working...
                    X