Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz Takes High Road, Won't Engage Fury in War of Words

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Htown-Finest View Post
    Homie life change. Glad dude still being himself so far
    Come off it.... Ruiz has been nothing but disrespect to Joshua even though he was respectful pre and post fight..

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
      Didnt read any of this but you mfers know Joshua is gonna KO Ruiz in the rematch right? You can bookmark this. This is Lewis/Rahman all over again. Its obviously worse because Ruiz looks worse than I do at 48. Joshua just got a real wake up call. he will destroy fat boy in the rematch for a lot of reasons.
      Yeah, yeah, we heard all that the forst go-round. FAIL!

If AJ can get very lucky and hurt Ruiz with one or two shots (unlikely), OR if AJ gets a premature (UK Ref) stoppage by the ref, he can win. Otherwise he will have to fight a long fight, where he will get hit again and again and HAVE to exchange. AJ will always come up short in a war of punches with Ruiz. Not because he can't punch but because he loses focus when he gets hit, and he doesn't take punches well.

Ruiz will repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
        This isn’t about AJ... excuse yourself.
        True it isn't about Joshua, but saying that Ruiz is taking the high road after only a few hours ago he as talking **** about Joshua, whom by the way nice pre and post fight

Comment

I thought it was boring to not engage in a war of words with somebody you arent lined up to fight? Or is it a case of it is a good thing when a PBC fighter does it but its boring when a none PBC fighter does it. No wonder the sheep goons that defend anything the PBC does on forums like this and YT get so much grief for their double standards. Well that and the racism ofcourse.

Comment

Originally posted by Brettcappe View Post
            A.J took the low ground. Four times! Bum!
            We get it, you hate Joshua... grow up

Comment

Originally posted by FerronK View Post
              I don't hate. Just telling it like it is!

Comment

Originally posted by FerronK View Post
                You weren't here for all the trash talk from the A.J fanboys. Fu.k him and his fans! He's a fraud!

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
                  Didnt read any of this but you mfers know Joshua is gonna KO Ruiz in the rematch right? You can bookmark this. This is Lewis/Rahman all over again. Its obviously worse because Ruiz looks worse than I do at 48. Joshua just got a real wake up call. he will destroy fat boy in the rematch for a lot of reasons.

Wish will be sad because I kinda like Ruiz.. But the hysteria and hatred directed at Joshua after his victory is mist moronic thing ever... Now even Ruiz is being disrespectful to Joshua for no reason.. I hope that Joshua beat him... Ruiz is kind flip flopping on this supposed kind/humble persona

Comment

Originally posted by Brettcappe View Post
                    You weren't here for all the trash talk from the A.J fanboys. Fu.k him and his fans! He's a fraud!
                    So you just said you dont hate, and then this is the very next post? I tihnk maybe you do hate.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
                      So you just said you dont hate, and then this is the very next post? I tihnk maybe you do hate.
                      His fans are clowns. I don't hate them, I feel sorry for them! Oh, I forgot, Wilder ducked this stiff? Not!

Comment

Working...
                      X