No announcement yet.

Looks like Ruiz Jr. vs Parker on DAZN after Joshua wins rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
    It's the makings of a real champion because that is what true champions do. Like Mike Tyson, when he won his first World HW title against Trevor Berbick.

The first thing he set out to do was to unify all the titles in the division so he could become the undisputed HW champion of the world; Something that AJ had refused to do against Deontay Wilder. Instead he chose to duck him.

Also, Mike was even younger than AJ at the time at 20 years of age as compared to Joshua who was 27 years of age.
    You must be new to boxing ? No one was holding belts for ransom and asking for 50% or trying to dictate terms and take over the promotion. Imagine if James Smith demanded half of the purse vs Tyson ? Ha Tyson also had the WBC belt first and then got the rest of them ,the last belt he collected was was from Tucker. We all know if roles were reversed and Wilder had 4 belts not 1 you guys would be crying more then you do now .

The only thing that stopped him from undisputed was wilder announcing he doesn't want the AJ fight,its on record that he made it clear we need to be patient and fights need to marinate...those were his own words. Ha

M.Tyson was also boxing since he was a kid so what would age have to be relevant here for ,its by fights really and wilder at 30 plus fights ,ten years in the game has a whopping 1 very good win worth talking about , what the hell is that about ? Ha

Edit : Can you also imagine Don king jumping in the ring taking the mic of him and saying Mike is a baby we aren't in a rush to unify titles ? Because that's what exactly team Wilder did ,you guys are jokes. Ha
    Last edited by REDEEMER; 06-22-2019, 03:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
      What I mean by that is Ruiz won't hold the belts hostage fighting bums.

He's willing to fight everyone, but I agree that he can't rule this division. Wilder and Fury defeat him easily. But he'll knock out Whyte, Chisora, and Takam.
      Oh..OK. My bad, I misunderstood your statement.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
        We would like to thank Al Haymon for acknowledging DAZN grow while pimping Ruiz crossing the street. Mexican-American PBC guy’s crossing the street.

Means Mares vs Jojo Diaz should be on DAZN along with Leo Santa Cruz

Do you work for DAZN?

Comment

Working...
        X