No announcement yet.

In Corona ca- off duty officer shoots a retaard and his parents at Costco

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
    You'd have to be borderline Down's Syndrome not to concealed carry off duty as a police officer.
    You a cop?

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
      Police mag? Lol wtf. Get the fuk outta here with that bs. “Respondents”. Didn’t even click on the bs brother.

Next time quite a guns and ammo mag why don’t you. Lol. Killing me bro.
      Why would they lie in a poll like this. Man you're something else. You cant admit anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
        Lol they must have been really stupid to attack the guy after he killed first of them, some people just don't have survival instinct
        Wasn’t the other people’s the kids parents. I think most parents will react and try to kill their child’s killer. I know I would have tried to kill that cop, cut him open and ate his insides if he killed my kid.

Comment

Why don’t we just agree to disagree.

You want everyone to have guns and I don’t. I’m not going to say all cop don’t want everyone to have guns, because your buddies will likely say hell yea, but the ones I know don’t want this sh it happening to them or their buddies.

https://apnews.com/be168e151bd544499a789eacb400ec92

— A rookie Sacramento police officer who died during a domestic violence call was ambushed by a gunman and had no chance of surviving after she was shot, police said.

Eddie man down does anyone know a cop that wants everyone to have guns?
          Was he legally able to own that gun?
          I dont support those that have committed crimes owning a gun and I think you know that.

Here's the deal, you need to take your emotions out of this. The cops I know are fine with guns and non prohibited persons owning them. I have been pulled over by those that freak out because I have one on me. I've also been pulled over by those that could care less if I do or not.

Like it or not people have them. You live in the perfect state. You love government and people telling you how to live because your law makers dont think you can make grown up decisions.
          You're also ok with gas taxes because you drive a electric car. Amazing.

Comment

I didn’t says they lied. I’m certain they told the truth. It’s clear you don’t understand research. It said respondents. That means those that responded.

They posed a question and people responded. Obvious those that do were interested in that subject and responded. So naturally the research is skewed.

Even a poll would be more accurate. One that they randomly contact officers.

Best would be if they canvas a large sum of officers and ask from different local across the country. 10k at least.

What should have sparked your tentacles was the 94% number. That ludicrous. No set of humans react in such the same way as to anything in such a high percentage.
            Classic skew. Junk science.

I would venture that cops that carry guns off duty to a grocery store is 50-60 percent. Higher percentage rookie. The more seasoned the less they do that stupid azz sh it.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
              Was he legally able to own that gun?
              I dont support those that have committed crimes owning a gun and I think you know that.

Here's the deal, you need to take your emotions out of this. The cops I know are fine with guns and non prohibited persons owning them. I have been pulled over by those that freak out because I have one on me. I've also been pulled over by those that could care less if I do or not.

Like it or not people have them. You live in the perfect state. You love government and people telling you how to live because your law makers dont think you can make grown up decisions.
              You're also ok with gas taxes because you drive a electric car. Amazing.
              Sorry man. I had to stop reading after you said “legally”

You think all these cops give a damn if they get shot by a legal or illegal gun.

Comment

I’m going to play. I’ll come back later. Hope I don’t get shot by a legal gun.

Comment

I’m going to play. I’ll come back later. Hope I don’t get shot by a legal gun.
                  Oh gawd, you're something else. Instead of saying chit about my link why dont you post one that counters it? Because you cant! I get it you dont like guns and that's fine. You be the sheep and I'll do my thing.

I think if you go through the hardest process to carry a gun, livescan, FBI background check, interview with two detectives. Two 8 hour classes and a shooting test.

I'm pretty sure if you surrender all that info you're a decent person.

Comment

Wasn’t the other people’s the kids parents. I think most parents will react and try to kill their child’s killer. I know I would have tried to kill that cop, cut him open and ate his insides if he killed my kid.
                    Wait... He shot your kid and you'd cut him open...??

Talk about bringing a knife to a gunfight

Comment

Lmao you have a death wish just like them

Comment

Working...
                      X