Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever left a girl, who then turned her life around?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by |DARKSEID| View Post
    **** do I need proof for lol. You all are a sad bunch. You don't know hpw to get a girl so you assume nobody else does.

How about a vacation photo for "proof" lol

I post a lot of pictures on here and the people who have seen my sign pics and videos know that's me

Why you roasting that honey in a pot fam?

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
      the heat makes them sweat off the STD's.

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
        It's called a kawa bath. It's a hot tub thing in the philippines. Look it up

I was trying to be funny with the stick and the hat.

Comment

I've said it over and over that I don't care enough about what you ****ers think to lie about myself lol.

I made this thread for the exact reasons I said. I saw her new gym pic and I was like what the ****, when did she get so hot.. saw her new ride and was like what the **** when did she get a new car, seeing her vacation pics, and I felt like shlt for leaving her and needed a vent because it hit me so hard.

Comment

I started going through my old phone that I havent charged in like 2 years... and went through her pictures and to be honest she never looked THAT bad lol I might have exaggerated.. I just never really thought she was anything special. Now she looks amazing. She must have done a million squats because her ass and legs are on point. Her ass never looked that good.

Proof that that's me for all the **** bltches lol

Last edited by llll; 06-22-2019, 03:48 AM.

Comment

It's called a kawa bath. It's a hot tub thing in the philippines. Look it up

I was trying to be funny with the stick and the hat.
              You crazy mofo lol

Comment

I was with a girl when we were both 18, she was pretty, nothing amazing but still attractive. Anyway we had a pretty rough breakup. I even found out from her twin sister not long after that the girl was pregnant with my kid and got an abortion just after we broke up.

Anyway cue 5 or 6 years later and she is a journalist for a music magazine/website and i’m a musician and she was assigned to interview me. I had no idea it would be her when i turned up, but i assume she knew it was me before i did. I’m surprised she didn’t ask if someone else could do it, considering our past.

Anyway i turned up and she looked unbelievable, way better than i remember her. It was a pretty surreal thing because it almost seemed a different person, obviously it wasn’t. It’s like meeting a girl for the first time and knowing she’s hot as but weirdly knowing you impregnated her in the past. It was hard to see them as the same person.

We actually got on pretty good terms after that. She’s married now anyway. I almost wanted to chance my arm at banging her one more time but probably best to leave it alone.

The good news is that nobody goes from like a 3 to a 9. If your ex is looking like an 8 or 9 now, she was probably a 6 or 7 to start with anyway. So at least you know you can still get decent women and any 6 or 7 can get better with just a little bit of effort.
                Last edited by deathofaclown; 06-22-2019, 07:00 AM.

Comment

Have you ever left a girl, who then turned her life around?
                  When you were with her, she was out of shape, didn't have anything going on in her life, was broke... so you ended up leaving her...

And then fast forward to now and she's 3 times hotter than she used to be, got a makeover, goes to the gym, is succesful as hell and is making bank?

It's a weird feeling like damn... you ****ed up lol
                  Of course I did... it happened with my first wife (who happened to be my first and only love... (But, sometimes you find out this kind of things only when you're old... too old, doe... )

Comment

Working...
                  X