No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Daniel Dubois Putting in Work With Frank Bruno

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Daniel Dubois Putting in Work With Frank Bruno

Dubois, Bruno Training Photos Gallery - FORMER WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT champion and British boxing icon Frank Bruno today visited the Peacock Gym in London's Canning Town to spend time with heavyweight prospect Daniel Dubois.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Against Gorman, you'll be like Bruno against Tyson.

Comment

Big frank keeps himself in shape. Not sure if he is the best person to be training daniel. As he might not learn the finer part of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by trippers1 View Post
        Big frank keeps himself in shape. Not sure if he is the best person to be training daniel. As he might not learn the finer part of boxing.
        Bruno had better boxing fundamentals than Fury, Joshua and Wilder. When it come to text book fighting, he was solid. And lets not forget he was only ever been by world champions. Only Mike Tyson in the rematch made quick work on him,but judging by his book he probably should not of been in the ring 'He joked in his book that he somehow pasted the medical' but yes he was in condition for that fight.

Lennox Lewis, Mike Tyson x2, Jame 'Bone Crusher' Smith, Tim Witherspoon.

Comment

If Bruno walked into a gym you happened to be in and was giving free as advice im sure boxers would be wanting tips on a guy who fought M. Tyson / Lewis and Bruno and has a wealth of experience, dont be silly any knowledge is good knowledge and Bruno had to be decent to be out scoring Lewis up until the knock out loss ,otherwise anyone can do it. Ha .

Comment

Hard fight to predict ,Bruno could be a very good asset if he can show DDD how to be prepared for the more elusive fighter. Either way im leaning slightly to DDD,his power could prove to much in later rounds.

Comment

Frank Bruno is the last guy I would want in my corner.

Comment

Originally posted by medium-deek View Post
                Frank Bruno is the last guy I would want in my corner.
                Pretty sure this is just a media workout thing. Bruno isn’t his trainer

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
                  Bruno had better boxing fundamentals than Fury, Joshua and Wilder. When it come to text book fighting, he was solid. And lets not forget he was only ever been by world champions. Only Mike Tyson in the rematch made quick work on him,but judging by his book he probably should not of been in the ring 'He joked in his book that he somehow pasted the medical' but yes he was in condition for that fight.

Lennox Lewis, Mike Tyson x2, Jame 'Bone Crusher' Smith, Tim Witherspoon.
                  I agree he had great fundamentals. I love big frank however the term "just another frank bruno" gets used for a reason. Wilder has no fundamentals what so ever hoever i think fury is more a pure fighter, now if have rightly pointed out bruno got by champions. Think the only one he did beat was oliver mcall?? Daniel is young enough to learn learn iron out any flaws big frank had and becomes better than him

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                    Pretty sure this is just a media workout thing. Bruno isn’t his trainer
                    Think dubois fights out the pea**** where frank fought from.

Comment

Working...
                    X