Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How the hell did Manny Pacquiao get jacked again at 40 years old?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Oh sh#t Pac has veins and muscle!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        Is it muscle maturity? dude is thick and muscular with veins popping out what I notice is the muscle thickness especially in the shoulders he never had capped shoulders like that or thickness. I remember for a good few years he was looking frail it was during the Bradley fights he wasn't as jacked and looked old

This was taken yesterday wtf? Im thinking maybe Thurman saying Manny you can take all the peds you want I dont care, motivated Manny, and manny said ok I will.

Chinese are not know for being muscular Manny must be a freak genetically or taking some supplements to get that type of muscles and bone density, Most of the chinese I see look frail like Zou Shimings and dont have a square jaw or thick structure like Pacman.
        You do know Manny is not Chinese right?

Comment

If a guy is taking and passing tests, what more do fight fans want ?

Comment

Originally posted by giant_king View Post
            I've been trying to tell folks he's been roiding pretty much his whole career.theres no way he should have beat AB at his age and if he beats Thurman he definitely has been using
            So is that what we’re doing now just throwing false accusations .

Ok we’ll thrn no way a 41 yr old Floyd should have beaten Berto who was 10 yr younger or no way Hopkins should have beaten Oscar who was much younger I guess they were all on PEDs according to you’re logic.

Comment

Hectari is playing dumb as usual calling the guy Chinese and acting like a ******. Nothing new here

Comment

Originally posted by Worick View Post
                Yeah i hear its easier to get jacked at 40 than your teens and 20's lol
                If you workout all day everyday im sure any 40 year old would be ripped

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                  If a guy is taking and passing tests, what more do fight fans want ?
                  Pac took no tests for the matthysse fight and was rocking and dropping him at will, he took tests for broner and couldn't drop him only staggered him twice in the fight.

Now he looks jacked again like he did in the matthysse fight, and no drug testing for this fight. Thurman will win though, because peds dont help that chin, at 40 pacs punch resistance is gone.

Comment

A 40 year old can still look good superficially but his reflexes and stamina can be compromised. Look to see how his reflexes and stamina compare to 5 years ago to see if he still has it.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                      Pac took no tests for the matthysse fight and was rocking and dropping him at will, he took tests for broner and couldn't drop him only staggered him twice in the fight.

Now he looks jacked again like he did in the matthysse fight, and no drug testing for this fight. Thurman will win though, because peds dont help that chin, at 40 pacs punch resistance is gone.
                      IIRC. Matt tried to engage. Broner did zilch. Hard to hurt someone who's not available.

He who avoids tests are shady AF though

Comment

Working...
                      X