Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Fury Won 'Exhibition,' The Undercard Was Nonexistent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well hey, if that’s your thing than more power to you

Comment

Tyson Club Fighter Fury

Comment

Originally posted by Kezzer View Post
        I hope your kidding. Please share with me the better undercards you have seen recently because I would like to see them. That undercard has several really good fights!
        The better question is what fight on the Joshua Ruiz undercard was remotely entertaining other than the Katie Taylor fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
          Fat Fury beat a nobody, Eddie is speaking truth as always
          The he should match Tom schwartz with Dave Allen who would lose to Schwartz.

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
            The better question is what fight on the Joshua Ruiz undercard was remotely entertaining other than the Katie Taylor fight?
            Personally I loved the whole card- it was far more stacked than majority of cards

Katie Taylor undisputed was epic fight.

Callum Smith was an entertaining clinical fight with several knockdowns for a couple of titles.

Kelly persoon was a really intruiguing fight and close - not so much full on entertainment but still interesting ; and beforehand was anticipating much more.

Coyle algerei was never a factor for me but I know others who were looking forward to that one.

Buatsi was another name for an undercard I wanted to watch albeit against an easy opponent.

I didn’t watch any of the other fights - I think young Americans?

Comment

Lets face facts, both undercards stunk to high heaven, Hearn was counting on Smith, and Joshua to be showcases, so in effect, the co main event, and the main event were supposed to look a lot like Fury's fight did.

At least Hearn hit on one, meanwhile, he is full of sh/t, the Taylor fight was the best fight of the night, and on top of that, it was the 2ND robbery of the card.

Hearn just needs to keep a lid on it, Hearn and Warren both put on sh/t undercards.

Comment

Originally posted by Clubber Pac View Post
                Lets face facts, both undercards stunk to high heaven, Hearn was counting on Smith, and Joshua to be showcases, so in effect, the co main event, and the main event were supposed to look a lot like Fury's fight did.

At least Hearn hit on one, meanwhile, he is full of sh/t, the Taylor fight was the best fight of the night, and on top of that, it was the 2ND robbery of the card.

Hearn just needs to keep a lid on it, Hearn and Warren both put on sh/t undercards.
                Comparatively...the Ruiz Joshua undercard was better than the Fury Schwartz undercard. Both were weak.

Comment

Yeah but AJ lost exhibition! ...

Comment

Man they need come out with another boxing video game. We haven’t had one since like 2011.

I would love to play as Fury or Wilder! Loma or Canelo would be fun also. Soo much talent now!

Comment

Comparatively...the Ruiz Joshua undercard was better than the Fury Schwartz undercard. Both were weak.
                      Bob Arum has always had sht undercards. While Floyd almost always had GREAT undercards.

Comment

Working...
                      X