Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte: If Joshua Loses 10 in a Row - I Still Want To Settle Our Beef!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
    No but at this level it does matter.
    I'm at a weird point here, because watching the other fights as we know. AJ is there to be hit, and he equipped himself well up until Ruiz hit him with that temple shot.

I'm more worried about the length of time it takes him to recover rather than being hit. He takes a few rounds and someone ruthless smelling the opportunity will pounce as we saw Ruiz do.

He needs to drastically work on his stamina/recovery.

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
      I'm at a weird point here, because watching the other fights as we know. AJ is there to be hit, and he equipped himself well up until Ruiz hit him with that temple shot.

I'm more worried about the length of time it takes him to recover rather than being hit. He takes a few rounds and someone ruthless smelling the opportunity will pounce as we saw Ruiz do.

He needs to drastically work on his stamina/recovery.
      Yes. Klitschko did the same to him but didn't go for the kill because he himself had a weak chin.

Comment

And AJ knocks him out every time lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
          No Whyte. You dont really want to fight AJ.
          You just turned down 2 guaranteed chances 2 fight AJ for 4 champion titles, in the last 2 months.

Whyte loves talking about fighting the top guys, but not actually fighting them.
          As soon as an offer comes his way, he ducks them faster than AJ's flight back to England.
          Exactly!

Sick of hearing this mf'er talking about who he "would" fight. No you wouldn't.

Comment

Working...
          X