No announcement yet.

PETITION to Save GGG’s Legacy / Career - Don’t Sign w DAZN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
    As a boxing fan, the only fight I'm interested in for GGG at 168 is Callum Smith. That fight, I think, is a guaranteed loss for GGG. No reason to do it.

I don't think Golovkin is in the "challenge yourself more" mode at this point. Going up and snatching belts from a couple of no-hopers doesn't really interest many, and neither is it legacy defining, IMO.
    If Canelo and Smith can blast Fielding away there’s no reason not to believe GGG couldn’t as well. Imo GGG beats the whole crop at 168. He has the defensive IQ to still entertain everyone. GGG haters criticized him for the Lemieux fight, and he destructed Lemieux far better and more intelligently than BJS. GGG stood at the pocket testing Lemieux who’s a natural 168 fighter. This is how we know a fully revamped GGG with comfort fighting at 168 will give Dirrell and Plant problems. Zurdo and Smith are also seriously deprived at 168, so when they move up GGG can snatch more belts and become supreme unified and undisputed.

I don’t understand how everyone has ditched GGG. All they talk about is a bag on some gay talk

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
      If Canelo and Smith can blast Fielding away there’s no reason not to believe GGG couldn’t as well. Imo GGG beats the whole crop at 168. He has the defensive IQ to still entertain everyone. GGG haters criticized him for the Lemieux fight, and he destructed Lemieux far better and more intelligently than BJS. GGG stood at the pocket testing Lemieux who’s a natural 168 fighter. This is how we know a fully revamped GGG with comfort fighting at 168 will give Dirrell and Plant problems. Zurdo and Smith are also seriously deprived at 168, so when they move up GGG can snatch more belts and become supreme unified and undisputed.

I don’t understand how everyone has ditched GGG. All they talk about is a bag on some gay talk
      What does winning a couple of BS belts from the likes of Dirrell and Plant prove? I don't even think GGG can beat Plant, to be frank. Maybe he can beat Dirrell because, like GGG, he's ancient in boxing age.

GGG isn't trying to prove anything to anyone. His mind is more focused on exit strategy. That's my prediction.
      Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 02-25-2019, 08:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
        Again, you’re acting like a h0m0sexual. Does GGG beat Dirrel and Plant?

Why do you want GGG at 160? So you can cry robberies there? I bet you’re hoping for GGG to face Canelo because it stirs controversy against Alvarez? You do realize Canelo will most likely stop GGG this time? After that second loss and DAZN gives him a fight at 168, do you think that was all worth it to still frolic at 160? Golovkin is weight deprived at 160. His comfort now at nearly 37 is 168. You must be naive to weight regiments.
        It's up to him what weight he fights at. He knows his body better than anyone else. If he fights Canelo again he may very well lose for real this time. So what?? Lots of fighters I like have loses. Thing is they have to be legitimate.

Comment

Future ATG's like GGG will achieve greatness wherever they go, because they dare to be great and are fearless warriors. Cut from that old school cloth.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
            Future ATG's like GGG will achieve greatness wherever they go, because they dare to be great and are fearless warriors. Cut from that old school cloth.
            That’s not what GGG fans are saying. They’re not even demanding particular names they’re only talking about bags. Andrade and Jacobs were already established on DAZN. Real GGG fans called out Charlo, Charlo is not on DAZN.

Therefore your trolling does nothing. Didn’t you legitimately bump a thread in recognition for Margarito? Fans like you are queer.

Comment

Horrible news for GGG going to DAZN. I guess people really want to see GGG get KO’d by Canelo? Pathetic

Comment

Since Golovkin seem unmotivated for strap securement at DAZN, does anybody know how he can void it and go to PBC?!

The whole point WAS FOR BETTER FIGHTS for GGG. Why do people care what GGG is making? He'd still make good money at PBC and secure 168 titles

Comment

Told y’all...

To Save...

boliodogs where u at son?

Comment

Gotta bump this thread again like a boss. GGG should wear a T-shirt in public, “I Need Canelo.”

Comment

Motorcity Cobra

See! GGG would’ve already have better options at 168 wih Plant and Dirrell! Easy figths for GGG.

Canelo willing to fight Smith or Kovalev would suggest that GGG wouldn’t have had a problem with the 168 PBC Champs, and Haymon would’ve given GGG PPV.

GGG has a nice bag, but surely GGG knew it wouldn’t be easy when the politics at top would enforce schemes for him to fight other elites besides Canelo to justify his pay.

Comment

Working...
                      X