Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Loeffler: Canelo Wanting GGG To Have Belt is a Negotiating Ploy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
    Beating Canelo twice is stank?

You ****ing ****** trolls don’t belong on this forum. ***** ass mother ****ers.
    Typical nuthuggers like you don't belong alive considering your heads so far up triple gstrings arse you shouldn't be capable of breathing much less trolling about ggg supposedly winning fights he lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
      Rolls >>>>> Rocky Fielding.
      Fielding 10x > Uber Rolls, tonight you'll see why rolls is ranked 10x lower,besides being a 35 y.o Amatuer he has only fought 1,10 rd fight & hes even smaller than ggg much less fielding,at least Fielding was an actual professional who had a belt & unlike rolls has actually fought 12 rd fights,& fielding was a smw,rolls vs ggg is the worst mismatch in history that wouldn't even be sanctioned if it wasn't in canada.(ggg tried cherrypicking Munguia when he was nobody,& even he wasn't sanctioned to face 3g,rolls is 100x worse with zero power whatsoever.
      Last edited by kushking; 06-08-2019, 02:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
        Don't change fact that most people don't think he won either fight.BTW are you sticking up for judges or just in this case??????
        you have to go to the official result if is a close fight... many claimed that marquez won the third pacman fight, but it isnt true... a pac bradley type of fight is a different story, this isnt the case here...
        Last edited by icha; 06-08-2019, 03:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
          Canelo should be willing to vacate the belt of whatever ABC group tries to stand in the way of a third fight with GGG. If it’s about the best fighting the beat, GGG is the only relevant option for Canelo at MW.
          canelo wants to become undisputed, andrade should be his most relevant option...
          canelo already defeated ggg and didnt get credit from the same gggroupies, he kos ggg in the third fight and they will bring age or peds excuses, why should canelo care about those?

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
            canelo wants to become undisputed, andrade should be his most relevant option...
            canelo already defeated ggg and didnt get credit from the same gggroupies, he kos ggg in the third fight and they will bring age or peds excuses, why should canelo care about those?
            Canelo wanting to be “undisputed” is bulls.hit This is the same guy that dumped a belt in order to NOT fight GGG. But now all of a sudden when GGG doesn’t have a trinket, the belts are the most important thing. I call bulls.hit. And even though I don’t consider myself a fan of either. I like Canelo more and rooted for him in both fights. But I call spades spades.

Comment

Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
              There were more people at Joshua. Not by much but if their numbers are right then he edged out Canelo.
              i dont know man, canelos fight was sold out 20k according to ring magazine, do you have numbers for the joshua fight ? not a biggie if you cant find...

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
                Your missing the point if Canelo wants to be a REAL champ he SHOULD WANT TO fight the guy who most thought he could not beat in 2 fights. He has already made 150 million or more so why not fight a guy who is 36-7 and only getting older.
                believe me, canelo is already the real champ and the man at 160, no credible boxing ranking has a different fighter ahead of him, only in the little minds of the gggroupies...

Comment

I'd prefer it if Canelo never gave this fake POS another fight. **** him.

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
                    Canelo wanting to be “undisputed” is bulls.hit This is the same guy that dumped a belt in order to NOT fight GGG. But now all of a sudden when GGG doesn’t have a trinket, the belts are the most important thing. I call bulls.hit. And even though I don’t consider myself a fan of either. I like Canelo more and rooted for him in both fights. But I call spades spades.
                    ggg doesnt have a trinket cuz he decided to fight a scrub instead of andrade, canelo started talking about getting all the titles even before the jacobs fight, so is only bs to those uninformed...
                    canelos career doesnt revolve around gggs age, thats gggs own problem... him self doesnt seem to care, i mean the man aged him self by taking 9 ****ing months off and the wasting time fighting a scrub...
                    Last edited by icha; 06-08-2019, 03:18 PM.

Comment

I don’t understand how GGG fans, whom claim GGG is best at Middleweight, never ever mention or create a narrative that Andrade should fight GGG. This gives GGG a belt. Then GGG has a standpoint to create a narrative in that Canelo must see him for Undisputed. GGG still has 5 more fights after Rolls.

I don’t understand GGG fans, they must be afraid of Andrade. I got GGG beating Andrade or maybe Loeffler is afraid of Conte...

If he fights Canelo next it’s very possible GGG gets knocked out. Canelo is in his prime

Comment

Working...
                      X