Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Loeffler: Canelo Wanting GGG To Have Belt is a Negotiating Ploy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol. People say Canelo is ducking GGG probably don’t know that he fought him twice. Why does Canelo need to prove a third time that he is the power puncher by stats alone

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      I don't see how it's possible for Canelo to fight GGG before he fights Charlo! Charlo has been the WBC Interim Champion over a year, and GGG doesn't even have a belt! I think Canelo should fight Andrade, Charlo, or Callum Smith next! GGG should fight Charlo, Brant, Jacobs, or Derevyanchenko in the meantime!
      Canelo should be willing to vacate the belt of whatever ABC group tries to stand in the way of a third fight with GGG. If it’s about the best fighting the beat, GGG is the only relevant option for Canelo at MW.

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
        The WBC will not stop Canelo from fighting GGG its only Canelo.Also GGG don't have a belt because Canelo got another favorable dec against him. You sound like a Canelo fan who is scared to see his hero lose.No REAL fan of boxing would not want to see Canelo fight the only guy active that he has not beat.You would have GGG wait until he is 60 before fighting him again.Its people like you that allow these promoters to marinate and ruin fights just so you don't have to take down his picture from over your bed.What a joke and BTW I, unlike you I guess would pick Canelo to win if they fought next, but if he waits until GGG is shot it will mean NOTHING, and history will remember.
        I want to see Canelo fight Charlo and Andrade! Those are 2 fighters that Canelo has not beat, nor has he even fought them yet! I saw GGG fight Canelo twice already! I'm ready for something new! If GGG beats Brant, Andrade, Derevyanchenko, or Charlo, I will be glad to see Canelo vs. GGG III.

Comment

I want to see Canelo fight Charlo and Andrade! Those are 2 fighters that Canelo has not beat, nor has he even fought them yet! I saw GGG fight Canelo twice already! I'm ready for something new! If GGG beats Brant, Andrade, Derevyanchenko, or Charlo, I will be glad to see Canelo vs. GGG III.
          Yea and GGG will be 40 by then and Canelo's win at that point will mean NOTHING. Me personally I like to see the best fight the best and at 160 RIGHT NOW that's GGG and Canelo.
          Last edited by john l; 06-08-2019, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
            Canelo should be willing to vacate the belt of whatever ABC group tries to stand in the way of a third fight with GGG. If it’s about the best fighting the beat, GGG is the only relevant option for Canelo at MW.
            Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!True fan

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
              Lol. People say Canelo is ducking GGG probably don’t know that he fought him twice. Why does Canelo need to prove a third time that he is the power puncher by stats alone
              Ahhhh Hmmmm maybe its because everyone has seen both fights and most BY FAR don't think he won either.Yea yea maybe that's it.

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
                And GGG should be fighting Charlo tonight instead of Rolls. Then we would have had

Jacobs/Canelo
                GGG/Charlo like WBC ordered.

Winners advance. Canelo went GGG/Fielding/Jacobs
                While

GGG went Vanes/Canelo/Rolls

Comment

I don’t understand these fools??? All they want see is GGG fight BUMS for the ESPN highlight reels then Canelo...What was so bad with GGg vs. Charlo while Canelo vs. Jacobs winners advance??

Comment

GGg ducked Sergiy AND Charlo these are FACTS.He was ordered to fight BOTH instead he gave up his IBF belt and then HIS WBC mando ranking to fight Vanes and Rolls
                    Last edited by Shadoww702; 06-08-2019, 02:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
                      Ahhhh Hmmmm maybe its because everyone has seen both fights and most BY FAR don't think he won either.Yea yea maybe that's it.
                      Most BOXERS and Trainers had Canelo winning. Casual fans and fat media had GGG. I’ll take ppl who know the game over dumb fuks who IGNORE body work, combos, and DEFENSE.

Hellen Keller set a RECORD for most misses in 2 fights and LEAST amount of body punches.

GGG in two fights landed what??? A total of 10 body punches while missing around 1200 times???

Yeah WINNERS run from the ring CRYING and their OWN trainer says the judges did a good job GTFOHere with that BS!!!
                      Last edited by Shadoww702; 06-08-2019, 02:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X