Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz Drops Anthony Joshua Four Times, Stops Him in Shocker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
    Because of what?!? Never heard that before. She fought worldwide as an amateur

EDIT - wait, Taylor can’t fight in her home country???
    Originally posted by Mr Giggles View Post
    Woah what

I don’t understand why can’t she fight in Ireland?
    Yeah, the same thing as MTK, they dont put shows on in Ireland, because of gang stuff, that assassination attempt at a weigh in. Thats why she fights in the US

Comment

• Paulie, Bellew and Froch had Persoon winning...

Comment

• Wow sad for Persoon losing her title via robbery, great fight both fought with a lot of heart and then **** decision ruins it like always, what a shame Eddie, so obvious corruption

Comment

• Why does callum need subtitles lmao?

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
            Tony Bellew saying that Persoon has no technique and skill........
            He is right. Jumping in with her punches and what not.

But she still put a beating on Katie Taylor.

Comment

Maybe not but she sure can channel that prime Antonio Margarito "no ****s given" rushing forward style LOL

Comment

That’s exactly right. She was stumbling around the ring slapping her punches, yet still beat Taylor’s ass

Comment

• Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                  Taylor got the MD.

Persoon who was rightfully upset walked out of the ring crying.
                  Yeah once my fees got back up I fast forwarded to that (when DAZN came back, it went to round 3 of the Robinson/Kelly fight) and I just felt so bad for Persoon. I had a teddy atlas style rant that the wife just pretended to listen to lmao

Comment

• i think Ndam gonna catch that protruding chin...

Comment

• Lol you idiots who gives a crap about women's boxing? next!

Comment

Working...
                      X