Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Loma-Crolla Hasn't Sold Tickets at All, In UK It Would Sell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is hearn pissed that arum said he didnt know dick about promoting fights in the US? or is he, ahead of time, giving us a reason for poor joshua ticket sales?

Comment

It sells well in the UK because the level of fights over there are TRASH. Euro champs fight cab drivers for more than half their career before even moving to the world stage. They're desperate to see quality.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
        I'm guessing the possibility of the Clippers or Lakers having a home playoff game is the reason for this. Obviously that didn't end up happening but they booked this venue like two months ago.
        Ahh yeah that would make sense. I don't follow basketball so I never would have thought of that lol

Comment

Originally posted by nick_viking View Post
          Hearn talking nonsense here, there’s no chance Crolla v Loma sells 40k+ tickets, and it’s not football and boxing by any stretch... it’s football quite some way out in the distance then rugby, cricket, snooker, F1, darts, golf, tennis, athletics and somewhere down the list boxing.
          Manchester arena would be the limit of this fight

Comment

Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post
            Manchester arena would be the limit of this fight
            Absolutely correct.

Comment

It would of sold well at the Manchester Arena. Crolla has a good home town following and boxing fans would of jumped at the chance to see Loma fight live and on their doorstop I'd imagine.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                Was this type of response really necessary? Lol
                No it was not and i want to apologize to BoxingIsGreat
                Im sorry. You're a good poster & always been cool with me. When I'm on myb phone i can't see avatars and that's primarily how i recognize posters. I didn't realize it was you until i got on my computer. I'm sorry

Comment

Wrong topic....

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                    Either shows how gullible UK fans are or how boring it is in the UK that people would flock to this mismatch
                    I think it's more the chance to watch Lomachenko in person than gullibility or boredom.
                    That said, Manchester would definitely turn up for their guy, knowing full well he can't win. I don't see that as a bad thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      No it was not and i want to apologize to BoxingIsGreat
                      Im sorry. You're a good poster & always been cool with me. When I'm on myb phone i can't see avatars and that's primarily how i recognize posters. I didn't realize it was you until i got on my computer. I'm sorry
                      Respect....Now tell me how you BoxingIsGreat? How do you do that in a post?

Edit: Hahaha, looks like I got my own answer in my post LOL.

Comment

Working...
                      X