Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golovkin's best win vs. Wilder's best win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thus guy bigging up Stiverne again lol. Does he even have a top 10 win in what was then considered the worst division in boxing? Best scalp Arreola, second best ancient Ray Austin who was schoolling him most of the fight. Has a stoppage loss to a journeyman with a losing record. Great effort xpert lol.

Comment

I just looked at the organization's rankings and Wilder has wins over four fighters in the top ten. Golovkin is equal if you count Brook at welterweight.

Comment

I'm sorry I just had to take a moment to process that Lil G's best win is a blown up WW.

Comment

Stiverne was never a top fighter. Wilder prefers opposition outside the top 20, Stiverne was his best win, maybe the 19th best in the division at the time but I could see a case for lower with his KO loss to a bum and getting dropped by a bum not long ago. Wilder couldn't even manage that, he has a 0% KO record against guys in the top 20 even if they've been previously knocked out by someone with a losing record.

A lot of these threads just turn into people overrating Arreola because Wilder's entire resume rests on Stiverne and Stiverne's entire resume rests on Arreola. Arreola has no best win, he got schooled by 175lb Adamek when in his prime, surely Stiverne and Wilder can beat him when he's shot? But apparently he's an impressive win for them

Comment

Working...
          X