No announcement yet.

Joe Frazier's bunny hop

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RockyMarcianofan00
    yea buster douglas isn't a really hard hitter, however getting hit squarely by any fighter with a halfway decent punch for that many rounds would surely KO nearly any fighter

and also remember douglas is a 230 something professional heavyweight. hell u get hit by him and tell me if he's not a hard hitter

Comment

Originally posted by mystyal2k5
      and also remember douglas is a 230 something professional heavyweight. hell u get hit by him and tell me if he's not a hard hitter
      well get hit by butterbean and it'll hurt

I'm just saying James "Buster" Douglas in contrast to hardhitting heavyweights (such as Foreman and Tyson etc) wasn't a hard hitting heavyweight, however he did have a decent punch.

Get hit squarely by any semi-decent puncher for that long and your bound to go down

Prime Tyson would've killed nearly everybody he lost too though IMO

[IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c49/IrishInsomniac00/other%20boxing%20pictures/Tyson*****.jpg[/IMG]
      Last edited by RockyMarcianofan00; 05-08-2006, 12:20 AM.

Comment

ali wan;t allways a softhitter when he slowed down and ha that long stance he hit hard

frazier had a good chin not the best IMO but very good the thing that made him special was his heart

Comment

Ali was floored by Chuck Wepner

i can take hits at your favorite fighter too
          You know the circumstances regarding that knockdown right? 'He was offbalance, i hit him with a bad shot and he went down' - Chuck Wepner.. Always gives me a good laugh when someone suggests that Wepner dropped him legitimately... 'I hit him with the hardest body shot i ever landed on anybody' - George Foreman talking about Ali... he didn't get dropped by that thus i can't imagine him being dropped legitimately by Wepner.
          Last edited by Heckler; 05-08-2006, 08:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Heckler
            You know the circumstances regarding that knockdown right? 'He was offbalance, i hit him with a bad shot and he went down' - Chuck Wepner.. Always gives me a good laugh when someone suggests that Wepner dropped him legitimately... 'I hit him with the hardest body shot i ever landed on anybody' - George Foreman talking about Ali... he didn't get dropped by that thus i can't imagine him being dropped legitimately by Wepner.

EXcuses. The truth is, ALi was badmouthing Wepner, saying he was gonna wup him. Then he gets his ass knocked down by the bum he was gonna beat lol. Ali wasn't standing on 1 foot or anything like that. ALi was off balance BECAUSE of the punch you jokers . Nice pic.

Comment

ali was off balance before the punch connected

Comment

Ali was floored by Chuck Wepner

i can take hits at your favorite fighter too
                yea, and when he got up, he was pissed off and beat the living **** outta him after that.

Comment

Really? He couldn't even knock that bum out So he was talking too much. Wepner put him on his ass.

Comment

I'm pretty sure Ali knocked Wepner out in the last round...and he was definetly hitting him with jabs and right crosses all night. He couldn't miss with that jab-right cross combo on Wepner.

Comment

Originally posted by Jenks88
                      I'm pretty sure Ali knocked Wepner out in the last round...and he was definetly hitting him with jabs and right crosses all night. He couldn't miss with that jab-right cross combo on Wepner.
                      Stoppage by the ref in the closing seconds.
                      Woo, 1000 posts!

Comment

Working...
                      X