No announcement yet.

Hearn wants Joshua vs Klitchko if Fury gets stripped for PEDs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steve plunger View Post
    You can't smother someone when there physically bigger than you....ok to short and smaller fighter but not to joshua .....youth and strength would beat klitchcko now...father time is upon klitchcko I reckon
    They have the same height and nearly the same weight and reach. That said, I expect AJ would be difficult to clinch.

To me, this fight means finding out how deep Joshua's talent truly goes and where Wlad is, mentally. Joshua has been capitalizing on blatant mistakes made by low quality HWs. I haven't yet seen him set traps and actually cause guys to make mistakes. He's more of an observe and attack kind of fighter, and will hopefully grow into someone who is more imposing and psychological.

Wlad is such a big question mark right now. If he has the focus he did against Pulev, I think he controls Joshua over 12 rds and takes advantage of his inexperience. If Wlad shows hesitation like he did against Jennings or Fury, I expect AJ to only compound Wlad's problems by hitting him hard, causing him to go into defense mode and lose numerous rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
      Would be cool if Fury tested positive for peds that way it can open the door for Klitch Joshua
      That way or if Wlad wins, either way I want to see this fight and Wlad vs Wilder..

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
        That way or if Wlad wins, either way I want to see this fight and Wlad vs Wilder..
        I think wilder loses badly

Comment

Originally posted by Steve plunger View Post
          I've never rated klitchcko in all these years...medicocre heavyweights and klitchcko had era full of weak challengers sad to say... klitchcko was never high on my list and if lennox Lewis was around in klitchckos time he never would have been top dog .....lewis beat the better of the two klitchckos even past his prime at 38
          And yet you rate Joshua who has beaten who exactly?

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            They have the same height and nearly the same weight and reach. That said, I expect AJ would be difficult to clinch.

To me, this fight means finding out how deep Joshua's talent truly goes and where Wlad is, mentally. Joshua has been capitalizing on blatant mistakes made by low quality HWs. I haven't yet seen him set traps and actually cause guys to make mistakes. He's more of an observe and attack kind of fighter, and will hopefully grow into someone who is more imposing and psychological.

Wlad is such a big question mark right now. If he has the focus he did against Pulev, I think he controls Joshua over 12 rds and takes advantage of his inexperience. If Wlad shows hesitation like he did against Jennings or Fury, I expect AJ to only compound Wlad's problems by hitting him hard, causing him to go into defense mode and lose numerous rounds.
            This is a pretty good summation of the possible outcomes of the fight. I voted Wlad to win but in reality there are a number of variables that could tip this either way.

Comment

Originally posted by WTF Huck! View Post
              And yet you rate Joshua who has beaten who exactly?
              I don't give a **** who or what you think....I'm saying klitchcko will be 41 years of age and really past it if they do face each other...I don't care who joshua has faced yet ....he's beaten them all and he's only getting better ....his size and power matches up well with klitchcko and there is more question marks about klitchcko than there is about joshua now to me...he is too old ? Can he pull the trigger ? Will his chin hold up against a powerful bigger opponent ? .....the better the competition of joshua the more he will up his game...good fighters will do that and you can only fight to the other fighters strengths and he's not got out of second gear ...klitchcko has had his day and will get busted up by joshua just you wait and see if they do fight

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                Yep it's just opinions, to each his own.. When they do fight let's see who wins..
                That's all we can ask .....good match up of styles as well

Comment

i really can't see a 41 year old klitchcko coping with the power and size of joshua at this stage of his career.....it's never been done in history before that a fighter can last into his 40's and still keep winning.....foreman was an exception because he took many years off and he also knocked out a much smaller chinny Michael moorer .....joshua busts you up and at 41 years of age you feel those punches a lot more ....lets see m8

Comment

Accurate and realistic.

Comment

Damn Klitch is winning

Comment

Working...
                      X